MVP Green Text Unacceptable! Let this die xD

Sadly it’s not an election, or bukachu would win an mvp in 2019.

Ohh sweet jaysus…

As if his ego isn’t big enough as it is

3 Likes

Imagine if he actually wins:
“AMA: How I became an MVP”

2 Likes

If it was the election, We tHe PeOplE would want someone to balance the others mvps. Just to have some alternative of “nicest girls who care about everyone’s feelings club”.

Pasta requires Tomato and Chilli pesto, plus freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese… OmNomNom!

1 Like

Unrelated to pizzas but my continuing quest to become an MVP… ermm… continues!!

I’ve finally finished off the 1st wing of my absolutely fanbtastic and awesome MVP deserving raid!!

2 Likes

I can’t read that without hearing the sound effects the ghouls in Quake give when you blow them up with a grenade or a rocket

2 Likes

None of you took this thread seriously and it make me sad

No wonder Sylvanas wants to kill you all

Now now, some actually gave serious answers! Which made it even better! :popcorn:

2 Likes

Life is too short to be serious all the time, if you can’t laugh at yourself… give me a call and I will do it for you :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not gonna bother with MVP related subjects until they get rainbow text.

2 Likes

Yes we did treat it seriously. We took your concerns onboard and opened up an election for new MVP.

Nefaryas thinks she’s won by simply bribing everyone but I have a secret weapon in my sparkly multi coloured and in no way shape or form unmasculine unicorn sleeping pants.

MVP worthy I’m sure everyone will agree.

1 Like

Hexelyion4MVP!

3 Likes

It should quite clearly be me.
a) I have unparalleled Lore knowledge as I will tell you, at length, in ten damned paragraphs, which you will read.
b) I am older than most of you, and therefore wiser, these are scientific facts, you can’t argue with science.
c) My character agrees with me in this matter.
d) My character is also a Farstrider Ranger, they’re good with forests, what colour are forests? Yeah, thats right.
e) I was born in the 70’s. so therefore grew up in the 80’s, so any memes I do post, will have amazing soundtracks you’ll have to imagine, but I assure you will be absolutely amazing.
f) I once had a motorbike, and for three weeks I was the coolest kid in school until another kid got bought a bigger motorbike.
g) Yesterday I told a continual Thunderstorm on Facebook to just pack up its nonsense and stop it, and it Did. So I am a Weather God.
h) I’m really good at sword fighting, that qualifies me.
i) I know good stories about Badgers, and wasps, but I can’t tell you them here.
j) I look good in a corset.
k) and almost naked in warpaint.
l) Oh I can carry on for ages, its good to get it all out in public, words that is, not other things, that gets you on a register…
m) I’m really good at accents, so I can pretend to be from wherever anyone posting is from, but it won’t matter, because they can’t hear me, you’ll just have to take my word for it.
n) There’s a giant Vulture right, terrorising my aerospace over my village, he hasn’t killed me yet, he’s called Frank, I think I have his vote. I say Giant, he might just be normal size for his species.
o) I once killed a rabbit with the butt of my pistol and it turned out I didn’t even need to, I still feel bad about it, but I was being chased by men with dogs.
p) I am a team player and work well with others, and only got apprehended by my nation’s Prime Ministerial security detail the once, and that was a mistake.
q) Any other questions?

No, right, there you go, thats my CV as to why I should be an MVP, right there.

6 Likes

Yes yes yes but have you been brave enough to eat a raisin pizza?

Case, as they say in TV land, closed.

I’ll have my green letters now thanks.

(Edit) however I do admire a fellow who admits to wearing a corset. I am quite partial to suspender belts, but only on the weekend when I’m washing the dishes and she sits there smoking her pipe.

2 Likes

Instead of voting, let’s organize a drinking contest to determine who the next MVP is.

3 Likes

You Orc speak wisely! :beers:

That is highly unfair as I am a tee-totaller and my opponents may like port a little bit too much…

then what about a pizza eating competition?

2 Likes

I think I’ll manage that too, but I prefer something more meaty tbh.