MVP Green Text Unacceptable! Let this die xD

Fair enough. Well if you don’t think so, taste and colors … /Rain commit sacrilege as she roll down the spicy ketchup on her food sincei am reading and eating :wink:

Atleast you love good wine too! :smiley:

Looks delicious!

Well, very soon Rain will hear “No one expects the Spanish inquisition”

I guess i better savor and stuff up then just in case !

Pizza sauce isn’t the same of spaghettis sauce, if you want a simple sauce for spaghettis try garlic, oil and pepper: easy-peasy :blush:

I don’t need sauce for spaghetti, I have ketchup :+1:t2:

As for pizza sauce, I use squished tomatoes, water, oregano and garlic powder. Chuck it in a bowl and mix it, adding water/more spice as necessary.

Well… they are supposed to post constructively. Outright attacking the devs will get their status revoked, i would assume. So, they are motivated to be more collected.

Hm, seems legit.

this thread is a rollercoaster of topics and emotions. :roller_coaster:

2 Likes

If anyone pays close attention, even the MVPs are really critical of Blizzard on the things that Blizz really effs up.
They just word their posts more formally than most

3 Likes

The only thing that matters is whether they’re critical about pineapple on pizza or not.

1 Like

Pineapple pizza is a felony
jk

1 Like

And cheese.

1 Like

Shadazzle, if you vote for me for your next MVP I guarantee I will be critical of pineapple on pizza.

/voteneffy4MVP

4 Likes

You’re a real politician now.

5 Likes

Technically she can badmouth pineapple pizza while still ensuring people get it.

2 Likes

I’ve the impression that Nefaryas will be the next MVP. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am the MVP for the community!

/voteneffy4MVP

She better delivers on all the pizza she promised, then.

3 Likes

Within 30 minutes or we don’t pay.

1 Like