MW Monk - In ARENA

I assume you talk to me because ive said something like that but if you follow the answer i gave this guy talked about PVE not PVP because he brought it up with some…Dunno had a hard time to use his link

I’ll try out what you said, Resto Shaman.

Will reply back later, with my opinion on it.

R druids are strong but once their cooldowns go off they are pretty much dead if they get trained unlike MW monks that have great mobility and low CD on deffensives.

Alright i’ve done some games, and i can tell that the thing with mana talents ain’t working good at all. I’m not into it at all.

Who are you talking to?
What is mana talents? You mean mana tea? Yes you should always play mana tea it’s way better than anything else

I’m speaking to the Resto Shaman. Clearly not you. When i said Mana talents, i meant like removing crane and going with just staying back and healing - aswell as using other talents such as Vifty instead of Surging Mist.

It still didn’t go well against cleave comps.

What did you play and against who?

Well i am a resto shaman main so i thought it could be me.
Anyway i would never run surging mist its terrible imo

In 2s vs 2x meele at low cr maybe but it’s so rare. I don’t know how can you struggle with healing as Monk Lixn you have horrible traits though.

Agreed, coming from a resto shaman with arguably the worst hps in the game. Monk feels easy as hell, i’ve never struggled topping anyone, it takes 2 globals

I don’t have my all azerite traits unlocked on my items and my HPS is already way highers than on shaman. MW feels insanely strong. The only problem is that it’s so squishy. I bet that when I unlock defensive traits this problem will be gone.

I need to understand this. I just armoried you, your xp is 2.1 and you have a monk on 1.5 xp. Why do you even bother saying how MW is?

Did you realise that I also play against monks on my shaman and I play with some?

The best comps in 3s for Ele are Frost Mage/Ele/R Druid, WW/Ele/MW so I play with my friends too. For example with Requs.

To play comp well I need to understand my partner’s spec as well so I did some research to help him heal me.

You dropped another 50 cr since last time we talked. You clearly does something wrong.

I checked your profile and you have:

1. Wrong stats - 193 versatility rating - lol 2% and 689 mastery rating. Your best stats are currently least invested.
  2. Horrible traits - 1 Burst of Life, 1 Overflowing Mists and 1 Secret Infusion

You literally sabotage your own gameplay. Considering I’m 360 ilvl and I have only one trait enabled on head and chest I’d reach your cr on my monk soon. No offence dude but you are literally making your life harder. If you don’t believe me:

http :// www. skill-capped. com/ content/ 15499/ mistweaver-monk-pvp-guide

Guide by highest MW Monk in 3s on EU. Loony - Craneisskill

I mean, maybe your team mate is just really good at taking damage too? Not using defensives correctly, not kiting when needed etc?

And also like someone above said, I believe Surging Mist isn’t really worth taking atm. But what do I know, I don’t play monk :slight_smile:

He has wrong talent, wrong traits and wrong stats. He is literally sabotaging his own gameplay.

why are you using a polearm with agility mate like i dont even know what to say

https://gyazo.com/016e38689ff7e5e64bf6370c32affb08

you are missing like 2k intellect because of the weapon alone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.