MW Monk/ Resto Shaman LF Casual/Semi-Hardcore Guild for Raiding and M+

Hello There Fellow Adventurers,

I started playing WOW in BFA and now have a MW Monk and a Resto Shaman on lvl 120. I wanted to do M+ and Raiding, but I got into a inactive guild and so I could only collect a little experience Raiding, but I did some M+ with randoms, but it wasn´t that great of a experience and I longed for a community that is active and has enough members to do M+ and Raiding regularly.
This drove me off the game for a lot of the time during this expansion.
Now with SL being around the corner, I´m so excited to get really into M+ and Raiding. Yet im still missing a guild…

I´m only really good at healing. So a guild who really needs healers would be cool. :slight_smile:
As I said, I´m fairly new to WoW (having around 350 Hours on my Monk), but I´m a quick learner and I literally have no life at all (except work… -.-), so I have a LOT of time to git gud, as the kids say.

I´m willing to prove my worth in a test run. :wink:

Both Chars are on Argent Dawn EU and while a guild on there would be very nice I could imagine transfering to another Realm maybe.

A casual guild would be cool, but my plan for SL is to improve further and maybe play a little bit more (semi-)hardcore-like. =)

RAID Shadowlands Legends is recruiting some more people on Stormscale
We could use some extra healers
We raid twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-23.00. AOTC and Mythic progression.

apart from that we are a very social group, that also likes to play other stuff at times. Also have a M+ player base.

Contact me on Discord DirtyHaribo#0676 for more info.

Hello there,
Are you interested in semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule. Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992

Heya Nalaka,

I’d love to have a little chat with you to see if our guild can match with you. Feel free to add my Btag:
xarial#2836

Kind Regards,
Keata

Hi Nalaka,

I’m currently recruiting for a semi-hardcore guild which will be progressing mythic raids, if you’d like to have a chat add me on battlenet (glenn819#1838) or discord (glenn819#6544)

HEy wzzzupppp my man feel free to add me Zaza#21612 on bt so we can discuss what we offer you
have a good one man

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Give us a shout if you’re into this, as we’d be happy to add a monk healer for sure.

Hello Nalaka.

We at [Faster than Lag] is a new created guild that aim to clear curve every tier. We welcome new, old and those in between players.

You are very welcome with us and we can teach you everything that you need to know getting into a raiding atmosphere. We are not elitest or hardcore in any way. We would like to experience everything that SL has to offer when it finally comes out.

Please have a read what we are all about here

If you have any questions or would like anymore information please add LFC#21212. I really hope that you will reach out to us because i am more that certain that we will be a perfect match for eachother.

Oh and i can guarantee you a healing spot.

Best regards
Raelona

Welcome aboard Nalaka! Real happy you’d give us a shot!