MW new cacoon

New mw cacoon is way overturned , beyond broken

2 Likes

No, monks only have one “real” defensive to save their teammates, most healers have a few more than that. It’s powerful, but if you force that they don’t have anyhing else.

It’s Cocoon, not cacoon. Why so many people get that wrong
?

2 Likes

Im still amazed that they thought that mw needed a buff.

3 Likes

im still amazed tbh that cocoon is on a 50 sec cooldown

3 Likes

And ironbark is so low too

Laughs in holy paladin

2 Likes

Just like when people think it is spelled “Enchantment”- shaman

Be quiet! Says the rouge

2 Likes

Most healers have more, but not on such a low CD. Discs can barrier once every 2 mins if talented and it can not save the target, or they can PS once every 3:30 mins. So in 3 mins they have 2 barriers 1 PS, MWs have 4 cocoons. Just as a means of comparison.

cocoon 50 sec cd, ironbark 45 sec cd, earthern totem 1 min cd.

idk why blizzard have done stupid sht like this. THIS , in part, is why games last to deep damp. When you force a defensive ‘cooldown’ it’s irrelevant because of how short the cooldown is and doesn’t mean anything until damp is high enough to the point where you can just go through them

2 Likes

^ Pretty much. Would be cool if they give mw’s something like ironbark and increase the cd of cocoon in return. At least in 2v2 it’s almost impossible to take down a MW unless you’re rogue or damp has already kicked in hard. Especially with all the buffs they got recently. Not to mention the advantage monks got on arenas like blade’s edge , mugambala etc.

2 Likes

50 secs cooldown that basically makes you immortal for the coccoon’s duration feels like a bit too much. If they want to make it meaningful, then increase the cooldown. Give them some other options for dealing with damage, if they lack that. Mw-dk is going to become absolutely unbeatable for me right now I feel, unless I play RM. D:

2 Likes

it’s a pve buff though, and they have been bottom healers in PvE for a long time now.

like I know they have the ability to do PvE and PvP specific buffs / nerfs but they already showed that they stopped using that at the beginning of the expansion so there’s not really much point pretending that these were PvP directed buffs to begin with.

Pls dont use that name, enhancement is dead, let it rest in peace.

I think it might be deliberate. At least this is what I think when I see that spelling:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=caca

imagine putting earthen in the same sentence as ironbark and cacoon LUL

1 Like

Maybe if you stop playing with a healer your games are shorter.

2v2 is broken because of it. You know your dmg as a dps player sucks in BFA, and you still team up with a healer. You also face a dps+healer. You stand there in the middle hitting each other with plastic sticks and complain about games lasting too long. Adept to the game, team up with someone who can dish out insane burst and line ‘m up.

If that’s no option for you because you only have a warrior, just pay 50 bucks for a DH, gear him up, and join forces with either a ret, DK, moonkin, or fire mage and go kill them healers.

Boy you’ve just set yourself up to be bashed and humiliated. My condolences Verdictus

3 Likes

:frowning:

Big tears from my side. Please kill my casual digital alter ego.