MW Spinning Crane Kick redesign

After trying out Dance of Chi-ji yesterday I was thinking about the place of SCK (Spinning Crane Kick) in our Healing kit in M+.

Since as of now, the gameplay feels more like “spin to win” in mob packs with little other interaction with our kit. Dont get me wrong I love SCK thematically but the spam gets annoying over time.

Therefore I thought of a way to integrate SCK in the Fistweaving Roatation and make it lass spamable:

SCK will be a stack based ability. You generate Stacks with hits from Tiger Palm/Blackout Kick/Rising Sun Kick (therefore generating more in aoe) and spend them to use a buffed version from SCK.

Its important that you can generate more stacks than you need for 1 use (best would be 3-4) therfore you can use your SCK on demand for burst healing/dmg.

In my opinion this would make the aoe roation much more interactive with our normal rotation and leaves room more for other globals.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.