MW viability m+ and possible talent solutions [FEEDBACK]

Greetings fellow monks.

For the longest time I’ve been wanting MW to be a viable alternative in m+ - So I’ve come today to give you my 2 cents on a somewhat viable talent option or two, not to make MW superior in any way to FW in m+, but rather give them a tool, if invested into, to bring them up to par.

The following talent options would be:

:small_blue_diamond: Channeling Soothing Mist on a target, grants you a stack of [BUFF], which increases the damage of your next Crackling Jade Lightning by x%.

:small_blue_diamond: After using Thunder Focus Tea, your next Crackling Jade Lightning can strike up to 2/4 additional enemies.

I feel these talent ideas would not make it insane in any way, and you would need to sacrifice 2-4 points for this combo, but on the other hand it could give MW the tools needed to not be “useless” in m+, also it would make Crackling Jade Lightning a more engaging spell, rather than a “open world range pull tool”.

I’m very keen to hearing other ideas and feedback, but obviously the endgoal is to make the devs aware that atleast 1 player wants there to be more viable playstyles in m+.

Good day to ya’ll :slight_smile:

Good news is: they added a spell similar to what you’re asking for.

Bad news is: it was never added on talent tree in alpha/beta (yet).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.