My account has been locked

My account has been locked. I ve send you an email a few hours ago, please check it asap! I would be so thankful!
I bought the game today cause its my birthday and I wanted to play so bad and this happens… ! :disappointed:
Please help me, thank you. /V

Hey Haisley!

We don’t provide support via email, so I’m afraid any email you may have sent to an email address you saw or found somewhere is unlikely to be read by someone that can help, if it would be read at all.

If you got a security challenge for logging in, we’d send an email to your registered email for your Battle.net account that lets you unlock it again via a quick security check. Alternatively, you can complete a password reset via the website to resolve this.

If you do need any further help please get in touch via our ticket system. I’ve provided a quick link for you here to get you started.

You should probably listen to the game master but in my opinion you should use their live chat or live call.
They respond super quickly and Blizzard honestly has the best support I’ve ever encountered.

If you can’t find the email check you spam folder.

Thank you all for respons. I ment that I have sent ”an email” via blizzard support page as we say ”a ticket” and Im waiting for respons. My email adress was wrong from the beggining so I cant do anything before my account is unlocked. Whatsoever I cant find any livechat?
Thank you

Hmm, I can’t find it either.
Maybe the have temporarily removed it due to COVID-19.
I guess a ticket is your only choice.