My characters were transfered

So I havent play this game for A WHILE. I got a subscription yesterday to play some wotlk and what do I see, all my characters are on Mograine now. Not only they were transfered to a realm with a different language (wich is thankfully not a big deal, I can speak English anyway) but it turns out that it is a 97% horde realm and my characters are alliance. What the heck Blizzard, you could at least give us a choice.

1 Like

You are not alone with this problem. You could try writing a ricket, saying that you would like to play on a realm in your original language. Putting everybody on Morgraine was a mistake. Blizzard never admited as much, but opened free transfers to German, Russian and French Realms for a while.

This is what happened:

1 Like

I wish I knew about free transfer earlier, it doesn’t seem to work anyore. I will try to conact the support. thank you for the info.

P.S. What happend to my avatar, why is the face black. ))

2 Likes

You had a choice. End of story.

They gave notice well ahead of time.

2 Likes

I wasn’t playing the game at that time. How was I supposed to know? They didn’t send any email or anything.

2 Likes

Not their problem tbh. If you leave your car outside and someone breaks something without leaving a note - how are you supposed to know?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.