My Dwarf Arms Warrior transmog collection

Hello fellow transmog freaks! :slight_smile:

I’ve updated my transmog collection as of today and I’ve worked really hard to try and perfect these top 7 mogs of mine. Still some tweaking needed here and there though. But I’m honestly quite happy with them overall.

I’m also working on a: Skeleton/Bone mog(and that particular mog is gonna be epic!), a Fel corrupted mog, a Gothic mog(since I’m Venthyr) and lastly a Fire/inferno themed mog. That I will showcase once I’ve got all the pieces for them and when I’m happy with the customization which might take a long time, just need to be lucky with them drops you know hehe.

What do you think about my mogs? Constructive criticism, feedback and suggestions are more than welcome :+1:

https://gyazo.com/27d7a798290bd8afafe86ec20dd58d99

1 Like
  1. Pretty good transmog. Everything fits nicely, from shapes to colors. Personally I’d use Tabard of Summer Skies with this mog, but this one works as well.

2. I get what you were going for, but I personally think the shoulders and the boots clash a bit color-wise.

3. Good transmog, everything fits, nothing clashes. Not much to add, well done on this one.

4. Another well rounded transmog. I’d personally add a tabard, but otherwise it fits a dwarf warrior nicely.

5. Everything fits except the cloak. I’d personally just go without the cloak on this one.

6. The chest and the pants don’t fit too well with the rest of the set. I’d personally add a color scheme that would be a good mix of the gloves/boots and helm/shoulders to tie those pieces together.

7. The theme fits a paladin more than a warrior, but overall it’s a very good transmog and everything fits nicely together.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the honest feedback Namr! Really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.