My friend is unable to join me

Hello.

I’ve been migrating from Amnenar to Sulfuron there are now a few months, due to a bad community on this server. A friend of mine was expecting to do the same thing to play with me as we used to do on Amnenar HOWEVER, Sulfuron, the realm I’m mainly playing on is LOCKED. So my friend can’t play with me, he has stopped his Wow subscription and is waiting for a realm unlock, but, hey, THERE IS NO INFORMATION AT ALL ABOUT THIS. It’s been 2 months, no update, no new measures, nothing.
I won’t migrate on an other server (do you expect me to migrate 3 characters for 75€ ?).
I won’t play on another realm with my friend (do you expect us to leave our 500+hours to play on another realm just because you are not willing to propose a decent solution ?)
The only decent way to solve my problem (which is the problem of several hundred persons at the moment) is to allow us to migrate to those realms, allors us to use the paid migration.

May I precise that YOU (Blizzard) just told us that :

So please, I tell you one more time as a ton of other player just did : update this as soon as possible !
(I will also precise that Sulfuron is a FR server. And lockdown is not effective anymore in France, so there is no reason at all to prevent us to play with our friends, we don’t mind if you don’t accept new players on specifics realms, the only thing we need is to be able to migrate our characters by paying this service, NORMALY)

Thank you for reading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.