My Reputation Reset To Natrual! After Daily Quest

Hey i lost all my Battle For Azeroth Reputation! While doing daily mission there They got reset back to natrual after i complete the quest!!

I have the exalted tabard and the Azerothian Diplomat Achievment to prove i had all my rep above revered!!! Now they are all natrual again!! *

you guys think i grind rep for fun
everyday just for it to get reset back to natrual?

for no reasone at all I made a ticket to costumer support they just told me to delete curseforge - delete the WTF, Caches File in wow folder!! i did what they told me even tho i knew this wasent a addon/interface fault!! And as i thought this did nothing just removed all my Addon!

Please help me fix this

Hi, this is definitely not an issue relating to addons or a visual issue. You can find more people with the same problem in the thread linked below. You should describe your issue in as much detail as you can and hopefully eventually somebody will give it the attention it deserves.

Reputation reset (and keeps resetting) - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums - https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/reputation-reset-and-keeps-resetting/524715

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.