My soul didn't heal from 10.1.5 awful changes , Now 10.2 make matter worst

30% haste and ur going with crit n vers ur funny.
U got exposed,you have to relax and stop being cringe.

how can we take u serious when you dont have the basics straight.

Haste DR’s after 30%. It’s my lowest priority stat and versatility is my highest. Crit seems to drop off at around where I am, 20%. I don’t see what’s hard to understand about it, I showed you the results of stacking more haste and I lost a few hundred DPS.
People that stack more haste do so out of personal choice because it just feels good. It doesn’t matter so much for destru, you do go into the DR somewhat.

The message here is, don’t use the EU forums

Bleeergh!

Thats why you can barely weave one incinerate betweens CB’s (must be why u stuck at only 3/9)but thats fine,hope u enjoyed ur silence for few days :sweat_smile:

I’m not playing. I do a few low keys with friends every week and I’m done.

What silence?

i see,this make sense now,you keep playin low stuff as demo.

i think you will find yourself alone on that, sure its good if you have nothing to hit for 2 mins as then you gain a 30 sec cd reduction but most of the time you are casting and spending shards constantly.
Its a bad change and there is no way of giving its a award for being a “good” change.

2 Likes

the dude played destro this season only on 1 boss yet his eligable to preach about it.
Not to mention hes the one sayin affly was good in season 1 yet he played it only few times in AA xD,he plays only demo.

Edit: love your tmog

1 Like

You only played a DK in classic, thus have no idea what the hell’s going on.

Yes i only played DK in classic.
U got exposed,dont have to be salty about it :smiley:

It’s an horrible change indeed.

It removes feedback from the rotation little by little. Honestly, the warlock changes have been a failure from start to finish.

But i already said everything i have to about this.

You don’t even know how stats work. You can’t be taken seriously.

There is a treshold where you lose %
You played only demo,and you said 10post ago youre done with me,while everyone is telling you how wrong you are you still keeping it personal,move on and play demo in low 20’s and 3mythics with “friends” and make sure not to delete what you post(like you did in the past).

i aint gonna defend his stance on changes as i think hes wrong in all honesty. however i can vouch that destros Stat priority does seem to atleast change in regards to what Raidbots stats

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/2cC3uAUh7jCY7PNnK2HB75
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/aCU4pDCZxUBPpZnfTm2BgS

One stating Crit / Vers is my BiS and once i swapped my neck to a vers, which did prove to be a upgrade, I now have Crit / Mastery as my leading stats, as soon as i hit 33% Haste, it started prioritizing stats, however if u are low enough in any stat. its Stat will become BiS, due to how blizzard balanced secondary stats back in BFA when trying to enforce higher ilevel ment a Upgrade.

although last time i played Demo, im pretty certain it didnt move off Haste/mastery. and im 33% XD but i dunno its been a few weeks since i played Demo last. but his char does sseem to flag vers/crit as his strongest stats

The only reason why destro changes its because CB scales off crit, and destro gains highest value from leech so vers scales better on that spec also.
Demo and affi scale better with haste as you have multipe “dots” that all individually benefit from haste, making it more optimal.
Also mastery is just stronger on the other classes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.