My statements / vision wasn't wrong about people on wow

you have logical fault in your thinking

people very often do not want to do content that requires effort from them buy they have literaly none content to do in game outside content that requires effort but that would give them some element of char progression on their chars.

this expansion people literaly have no choice whatsoever - they have to push high m+ keys they have to push hc raiding - because they have nothing to do in game outside of it.

the reason you meet with toxicity is that 100% of players are forced into hardmodes regardless if they hate it or not

alternative is unsubbing

its blizzard fault for designing this expansion bad.

dont blame players for blizzard’s mistakes.

Disagreement does not a logical fault make.
No one is really forced to do anything. If someone doesn’t want to do hard content and hates the people they do it with, they don’t need the gear from it because they don’t need the gear for anything. Progression is personal, and it shouldn’t end with a “wellp, I’m done with everything I can contribute in, now it’s time for the community to carry me while I whip them and they deserve it”.
As an example, if I want to do +15’s, because I want to do +15’s, I need gear to be able to clear +15’s and it still doesn’t make sense to be toxic on my way up there. If however, I hate M+ dungeons and heroic raids, why on earth would I feel forced to gear up for it? If my goal is to see the story and cutscenes, leveling up and having enough gear to queue up for LFR is more than enough. In fact, that’s how I played through BfA until Ny’alotha when I felt like raiding again.
Far too many people think “I need gear” but have no answer what that gear is for, and they don’t mind who they stomp on in the process. A large chunk of the playerbase just sees other players as npcs, and feels attacked when it’s pointed out.

There is no excuse to be toxic, and you shouldn’t feel the need to try to look for excuses. It’s not healthy. We are not puppets that lack free will, no one is forcing us to be toxic. In fact, it takes more effort to be toxic than to be civil. You can even be civil by just not saying mean thoughts directly to the people. We can and logically should always try to act as though we are playing with human beings in an MMORPG. Which is my entire point and problem recently, with pugs. That it sucks that so many people treat me as subhuman garbage and flame me in whispers for everything. When all I did was invite their 3/10 LFR main into a Normal Sludgefist pug but their first reaction is to die to breaking their chain with a heroic leap and whisper me saying he died to “lack of heals” and that I’m a “disgusting leech who should uninstall life in stead of making people carry you”. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also, hello, WoW is a raiding/dungeon game? If people hate dungeons and raids and clearly hate playing with other people, WoW has never been the game for them. PvP is such an afterthought as well, most serious PvP fans go to dedicated PvP games that balance it better and so on. Raiding and hard dungeons is WoW’s literal niche in the market.

took you long time wolf .i am amazed . you should have all your nine senses ready at all times

Dont get why you would boost people unless you know them as friends. WoW pug community has some of the worst filth I’ve seen. Most are Antisocial, toxic, arrogant as if some coulored Rio pixels matter, racist and some of the most uneducated people I’ve seen.

I don’t randomly help people unless they really deserve it, and most people, especially in WoW pug community only think " Me Me Me". Next time some “poor soul” asks for help, ask him when was the last time he helped someone with anything. There is your answer.

What you experienced is simple human nature, kindness can be perceived as “weakness” when it is given for granted, and as such, people see you as “susceptible”. You want to help, fine, but you need to learn to draw the line and be respected first. Understand that, you are always tested by people, its subconcious and you need to learn to be very assertive, otherwise people will see you as an “easy” person…

Lesson of the day, young Robin.

1 Like

Then you have to give all details if you are gonna bring it up. :wink:
What you told me, you think living with your child and grandchildren is a terrible thing. It really isn’t. Many people suffer from lonelyness and with covid economies are bad. So, as i said, unless your sister is a total Karen, i am not with you. I don’t know why you would even say that.
I’d be fine if my sister and niece were living with my parents. It would make them happy.

Well, that’s what you get for showing kindness to strangers. You shouldn’t exclaim “told you so”, but rather question your belief in humanity.

Werent you a troll?

And advertised by joining raid groups, posting an ad, then leaving?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.