My thoughts on Blade's edge arena and solo shuffle map pool

I’ll preface this post with I am not a rank1 player, or anywhere close. I’m just a regular 2400 player and this opinion is based on my own and other community members overall sentiment towards blade’s edge arena.
Remove it. From everything. This map has no business still being in the game, I’d honestly rather play Ring of Valor over Blade’s edge. This is the first time I’ve ever been frustrated enough to create a forum post in all my 15 years of playing the game. I just don’t see the justification for blizzard to keep it in the game.
While I’m on a roll might as well bring up the solo shuffle map pool getting repetitive. Either rotate the map pool like normal ranked queues or add all the remaining maps into the pool and that might reduce the frustration of Blade’s edge still being in the game since it would reduce the frequency someone has to deal with that abomination of a map.
Feel free to pour out your frustrations of this map in the comments below, let’s get blizzard take notice!

Sincerely, Vregor - Twisting Nether EU

3 Likes

i love blades edge arena map

but then again im a hunter with explosive trap

Tbh the only time Blade’s Edge really pisses me off is when my homies decide to fight on the slopes/stack on one end of the bridge and waddle up and down to break LoS on every critical cast and leave me nowhere to stand, lining me at every opportunity I have to reposition.

I’m 100% sure this map is where the leapcharge LoS “wtf healer” warrior meme was born.

Most awful and frustrating map especially when you are the only caster in the lobby, can’t cast anything and you get cleaved to death with nowhere to run (without trolling your mates).

Also whenever you face druid/sham/mage you get knocked on CD down and can’t rally do anything about it.

1 Like

H8 that map… it should be deleted asap

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.