Mythic appearance mantle of autumn blaze (fellow druids please help me!)

Hey guys,

have any of you tried to use saved up sets to unlock more appearances with the catalyst post season yet? I did so yesterday, but for some reason the mythic appearance of the mantle of the autumn blaze did not unlock.

I do have the KSM achievement and used the obsidian aspect earthstone months ago. Testing it out with other set items unlocked the corresponding mythic appearance just fine so it seems to be working post-season in general (as it should). Just the mythic appearance for my shoulders is missing.

Can any other druid that has unlocked the normal set of autumn blaze that also has the obsidian aspect earthstone confirm to me whether they have the mythic appearance of the normal shoulders as well?

If anyone has an idea what I could do to still obtain it or what causes it to not unlock, please let me know as well.

Many thanks,
Liviniae.

Have similar issue, some of my previosly unlocked items (obsidian gladiator, normal shoulders) with effect of obsidian aspect earthstone locked for my druid after 10.2.0, i have base version of this unlocked, but “mythic” version with visual effects is locked. Blizz fix this =|

Aight awesome, thanks for reporting Alarhî, also don’t forget to do an in-game bug-report as well :slight_smile: Lets get as many reports in as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.