Mythic+ Dungeon Adjustments - 27 April

And how is it not true? You probably missed the designed part. M+ is designed to be doable with near maxed out gear up to +10. That’s it.

It’s an infinitely scaling system. Please, go ahead, start doing a +46 HoI and complain to me that you are unable to heal it with your current gear.

Yes, the last affix is only for that level and for pushing for the top %. The game is not balanced above +10 and only you have yourself to blame for complaining about it.

Is it though? I indeed missed that part. Can’t find a resource about that statement either.

The game isnt even balanced below +10.

1 Like

It is more like a logical deduction. The last key at which prestige reward is given is +10 (portals). Doing all on +10 will also get you just above 2.5k m+ score, the other final reward.

This game is so massive, it will never ever be truly balanced. But all dungeons are doable by all spec at and under +10 with appropriate gear, without exception.

The last prestige reward is on 0.1% with a title. Probably way way way higher than +10 keys needed.

Please tone down the DoT of the 3rd boss in Uldaman, it kills so many keys.

The 0.1% reward is not tied to any specific difficulty. If people weren’t doing higher than 10s, then it could be achieved at +10.

But even then, that is a mute excuse. You will never be in 0.1% of the top runners without full BiS, and we are arguing about being gear appropriate for your key level.

You made a “logical deduction” with making a statement that made no sense at all.

:dracthyr_tea:

We can go around circles my good monk, but the facts are there:

1. Blizzard did not put any rewards for completing higher than +10 mythic+ runs. The key level requirement from 0.1% is purely player made
  2. The key level you are complaining about in your OP rewards far higher item level than you have done the run in.

You can pretend that +10 should be doable in 476,straight from Heroic dungeons, or maybe consider that it is part of the progression that you may not be able to do +8 until you have done +4 for 3-4 weeks.

I am not sure why the max reward keylevels are so important to you. I already did up to +10 and i am still getting more than 20 ilvl. I am playing the game for playing the game. Not for the reward, those will come by itself. But fine :coffee:

There’s no coordination necessary because at no point are you ever overheating, DPS should just send every defensive on cooldown from once lust runs out to get maximum possible uses. The only exception is CDs that prevent you dealing damage like block and dispersion.

Well, i prefer my group to use defensives when i am not having a cooldown available or when i am not able to be in melee to actually heal. Everyone pressing their defensive when i am chi-ji’ing sound to me as useless.

Depends, if nobody’s health bars are ever full then it doesn’t really matter, it’s always the same effective damage mitigation / HPS contribution because nothing is wasted. The whole fight is just sustained HPS that never ramps or falters. If you’re still doing the key at a level where you can top people then sure, but pretty quickly the fight becomes a healer juggling 4 health bars that yoyo between 20 and 80%.

When people are 20% and i press a renewing mist on 1 player and on that player a shielun gift then everyone is 100%. There’s not much to juggle during a cooldown. We are bursty. The problem is the moment we have to move, like when we need to hide behind an ice block or when we need to dodge the circles since that are moments we have almost no hps output.

You have free vivify / chi-ji / revival / renewing mist to stick on people or even use your tea and throw out 2 instant enveloping mists. Add to that a faeline stomp or (shudder) essence font if you want to oom yourself for little benefit.

In short, there is no shortage of stuff to press imo.

Colour me confused. Are you stuck trying to get to a M0 boss or are you doing 10’s?

Confusement happens when you do not read everything. No reason to explain for the 58th time.

And no worries, i am essense fonting too and use my free vivifies (also my non free).

I guess that’ll happen when you make 120 posts in a single thread and then contradict yourself in another.

I didnt contradict myself. But whatever makes you happy.

Weird, I quoted where you did. Am I hallucinating?

Probably?

But to help you out. Not everyone is 100% of the time playing on a char and role they play for 10+ years. In this game you can respec, or create a new character.
The whole 120 posts in a single treat started with “my alt-offroles are dead now”.

From my experience so far keys are decently tuned this season. Last season was just a bit of an outlier difficulty wise. Even I got to 3k by just playing, and I usually never get far past portal range. You just can’t get by not knowing mechanics or using defensives this season.

Once we are all properly geared, the difficulty will sort itself out, and 10s will be doable by anyone who wants to again.