Mythic dungeon guidance

Hi all,

Hoping you can help.

I’ve hit 120 around 1 day played ago and now at 399 ilevel and won’t be able to raid due to work/life schedule but wanted to play some of the more challenging aspects of the game.

I’m hoping for a bit of guidance on Mythic dungeons (As someone who last played properlty in WoTLK).

How hard are they?
How much communication is needed?
What difficulty should I be attempting?

Thanks in advance

This is a difficult queation tbh. And depends very much on who you ask.

Base mythic dungeons id say is a snooze fest, and so is anything below +10 if we’re talking M+
In a week or 2, i’d properbly change that to anything below +15.

Now, some people can find normal mythics a bit of a challenge, and will say+10 is all but impossible.

And communication needed also vary greatly. Yes the people i play with, we usually sit in discord. But our communication is usually limited to gogogo… and go hard… and do we have enough %%%

Other people will tell you about big tactic meetings and all that.

So yea, your question entirely depends on you, and what kind of people you play with

dont pug if u heve friends group up whit them save u self of pug drama

With your current ilvl and assuming that others in your group are similar of that it’s possible for your group to do up to +5-6 dungeons (before 2nd affix) probably without any major issues while knowing the tactics for each dungeons
Basically the more gear you have the higher you can go up. But there is a curve limit where the outcome of timed/not timed dungeon depends more on the strats you’re following rather than gear and you will experience that while doing your first +10 dungeon which you can even deplete having 425+ ilvl.
I highly recommend joining a guild which also has people interested in doing m+ and pushing keys because PuGs are rng: if you are new to the game and you join dungeon with so called ‘elitist’ players they might end up leaving the group if something goes wrong or just because they dont wanna carry new players.

Hey Fidelity.

As Senna mentioned id recommend you join either a guild or community that are dedicated to running m+.

I’m part of the calm keystones community. Its a community set up to run any and all m+ without the worry of raging team mates or people leaving keys and i’ve found it be a great place to learn m+. We predominantly use discord as a way of communicating in dungeons.

The link to the community forum post is below if you want to check it out and maybe join or message me in the evenings.

dont pug or u share my tear

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.