Mythic dungeons questions

Yea i know all that. I did 3 mythic +2 runs this morning beat the timer every time and did all the check list and opened the chest and no gear for me. Just found it weird how it happened x3 in a row

The loot is not 100% droprate at the end of the dungeon and you’ve now had a bad luck of no loot which means it is higher probability to get smth next time. Or so it is meant to work.

I’ve sometimes gone 5 or more m+ dungeons without a single piece of loot, don’t worry, it sucks but happens.

2 Likes

Yea i got a drop just there on my 4th. Now at ilevel 369 being doing mythic +2 and finished the last two dungeons with 10 mins left on timer. There feeling easy now but still no one will let me in any higher dungeons :frowning:

You could consider to look up a guild that has m+ group/s or possibly a community via the forums for the higher keys;

Or make your own group and try to pump up your own key!

2 Likes

If a player called Bukachu has not quit yet you can ask him for help he is a good person and has his own mythic keystone community called Calm keystones

2 Likes

Bukachu got his CE, and is staying. :slight_smile: And he had a plan to hand on the group anyway, I think.

Thank you. I should have thought of that!

Group code
0yDDDxs25L

Also Fail Train:

Scared of Dungeons:
Group code
BoLReWSqWo

Don’t expect any of them to provide you with 24 hour groups, but you will find people in them if you hang around and watch and ask.

2 Likes

Yw i like to help whenever i can also i have hc(hardcore),flu today so sorry if i maybe respond slow today coughs mucus.This always happens to me at the end of january.

1 Like

My sympathies. Hope you feel better soon.

My usual time is October, though I did have a dose last year in January. :frowning: Quite unpleasant. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

One last off topic thing is that i thank you for wel wishes and also whenever i am sick my body wants to eat bake rolls if you know what those are :joy:.

1 Like

Yeah, I get odd munchies, especially carb munchies, too, when sick. I think it’s a combination of boredom and comfort. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great ill join they communities tonight.

Too bad you’re human mate, could have done some runs :slight_smile:

I did up to a +7 this week, but that feels to be my max, or maybe even just a little over it. I never ask for a boost, or a carry. I always do up to what I think I can do with my current gear and ilvl.

Check that site they linked, also check for the affixes. On my 2 alts, who are 370-ish, I do +2’s at the moment. Get decent upgrades from them, and it is really harder than the old +2’s, I think it’s probably around +5/6 from last week…I do like loot as anyone, but my main drive for playing mythic+, is the challenge. I don’t like easy runs.

1 Like

Yea ive been loving the mythic + runs did a +5 last night was quite hard but we did it with 2 mins left on timer, going to try and go as far as i can this week. What is the highest mythic goes upto ?

Season 1 highest in time completed key was +22 and season 2 highest is +20.
Then again I am not familiar with the raider io website so I might be wrong.

I do not think the keys have a max atm though?

Omg +20 that must be so hard. Realistically me being ilevel 376 what should i be aiming for ?would love to get to +10 but doubt it will happen with my current ilevel

This week best is to aim for those 5-6 keys. You won’t get higher than 385 gear on wednesday’s chest so no point pushing this week.

1 Like

Just did a +8 we ran out of time right on the last boss but still finished it and says ill get ilevel400 item in my chest next week :smiley:

Keys dont have max by design, at some point they matematically impossible tho

1 Like

Nice one Robinhaod! It’s been great reading about your progress here, and that reward will go a long way towards boosting your average item level :D.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.