Mythic dungeons questions

Too bad you’re human mate, could have done some runs :slight_smile:

I did up to a +7 this week, but that feels to be my max, or maybe even just a little over it. I never ask for a boost, or a carry. I always do up to what I think I can do with my current gear and ilvl.

Check that site they linked, also check for the affixes. On my 2 alts, who are 370-ish, I do +2’s at the moment. Get decent upgrades from them, and it is really harder than the old +2’s, I think it’s probably around +5/6 from last week…I do like loot as anyone, but my main drive for playing mythic+, is the challenge. I don’t like easy runs.

1 Like

Yea ive been loving the mythic + runs did a +5 last night was quite hard but we did it with 2 mins left on timer, going to try and go as far as i can this week. What is the highest mythic goes upto ?

Season 1 highest in time completed key was +22 and season 2 highest is +20.
Then again I am not familiar with the raider io website so I might be wrong.

I do not think the keys have a max atm though?

Omg +20 that must be so hard. Realistically me being ilevel 376 what should i be aiming for ?would love to get to +10 but doubt it will happen with my current ilevel

This week best is to aim for those 5-6 keys. You won’t get higher than 385 gear on wednesday’s chest so no point pushing this week.

1 Like

Just did a +8 we ran out of time right on the last boss but still finished it and says ill get ilevel400 item in my chest next week :smiley:

Keys dont have max by design, at some point they matematically impossible tho

1 Like

Nice one Robinhaod! It’s been great reading about your progress here, and that reward will go a long way towards boosting your average item level :D.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.