Mythic exp tank/DPS LF mythic guild after 20.30 ST

Hello there lads. Returning tank or DPS LF guild which would fit timeframe of 20.30 st till anywhere after. Main experience comes as druid and DK but can work with warrior aswell. Since i stopped fairly early into lifespan of BFA due combination of not liking how titanforging hapened and later what hapened with corruption. But since TF is gone i am once more in market for some Raiding.

Tried linking logs but it seems you need to check em yourself due not allowing links in posts. Below are my characters which i have used most of my lifespan in WoW starting from my druid which was active from Siege of Ogrimmar to Nighthold. Unfortunately MoP logs dont seem to work so ill just post ones from EN and ToV +NH
Hobobear at Emerald Dream

Next up is my followup character DK which i made to help out friends guild in Antorus after my old guild broke down due not having enough members to continue mythic rading. Did some light mythics with them but unfortunately not whole lot

Bloodhobo at Ragnaros

Next is my attempt for BFA but that ended realy shortly due legimately just not liking endless grind content for necklace and M+ hopes for titanforging that one trinket i wanted. Was mainly DPS during this time as fury/arms but did most of my M+ as prot warrior which you can see in there aswell for those which were logged.

Daddyhobo Ragnaros

I am mainly looking for long standing guild so i can raid whole expansion so do contact me either trough Bnet Real ID Lenneth#2730 or trough Discord if you are interested Hobo#4470

Honestly ill rather talk you trough discord comms but its up to you if what you want to do

Cheers -Hobo