Mythic+ keys system revision? When?

I wouldn’t touch an automated system with a 100 meter pole.

5 Likes

It could work… maybe?

Limit the ilvl of loot and remove the timer. So by using this method it would only be any use for fresh alts.

Make a penalty like Overwatch has if you leave too many groups.

Those lesser players you so vainly (yes, yes you are vain lol don’t kind yourself) mentioned, put the time in to grind their heads against a wall to get better gear…just like the majority of players.

If you can’t do it too, you don’t deserve it. No matter how good you think are. lol ?
You’ve wrote yourself off without even trying.
No loot for you for the foreseeable future I’m afraid.

4 Likes

No it won’t.

So you wipe on tyrannical hakkar with lust and pride… yeah, you just insta leave after

1 Like

More like lose lose than win win. If blizz created m+ auto group finder I wonder what kind of players would join there. You would waste more time than ever in there.

2 Likes

God, they need to nerf that boss in Tyrannical only… Adds, Explosives, blood barrier… defo not a week for DoS…

You can gear up pretty fast if you put on the effort. With PvP, vault, Valor Points, legendaries and Venari account bound rep, gearing alts is pretty fast. If you want faster than that you ask for free gear yes.

How can you say that? Have you got any achievement to back it up? You have experience in high end content? You say you haven’t put the time so how can you say you are better that people that have? I ride a Ducati too, does that qualify me to be a MotoGP rider? Most certainly not.

People fail in LFR that is basically a loot pinata and you actually believe that anything above a +7 would even finish? And, let’s for the sake of argument, say that somehow with some magical way, Blizzard manages to make a system like you want it. How easy keys should become? And where that difficulty would scale? At 10? 14? 15? And how high would the gear required be? Atm TC layer 8 has a ridiculously high 220 recommended ilvl. How high would it be for a 15? Or a 17?

1 Like

hmm… what about if a group would be made with all melee in a sanguine/quaking week?
Or being stuck in a group with underperforming specs like SV hunter? (I used to be a SV hunter and I loved it)
Or a group with no Hero in a tyrannical week?
Or a group with no combat ress?

There is a reason why M+ is not automatic. People need compositions, choosing what they need.

I know what you’re going to say: create a rule to add a hero class and a CR class… but what about if you don’t want them because you’re an engineer and you prefer other specs for more damage output? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also Hunter are classified as BL class? what about if they don’t have a PR pet? You ends up in a group with no Hero and maybe a feral druid for combat ress :rofl: GG

Now lookie here mate-y. We’re here to discuss feelings not ugly facts.

The OP says he can play better than the demonstrably good players. It has to be true as he feels that way.

All the OP wants now is a win-win system through which he can bypass other player’s resistance to his feelings and get to play with lesser, but good, players.

2 Likes

…which in turn would just lead to people setting rules up so only the meta classes can fulfill the roles, rendering the whole system pointless.

People really should stop to think before they come up with suggestions. Perhaps use that search button up over there: :arrow_upper_right: - because all of the things in this thread have been pointed out before. Many times over.

78% of the keys I’ve done was a failure… what he is asking is not to play with good players, that is impossible when you’re automatically assigned random.

O M G how can I be so insensitive! I’m deeply sorry! I an now absolutely convinced he is right!

I believeeee I can flyyyy🎤

1 Like

So survival hunters are not allowed to use this new system? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Only if they’re called Mindy :rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps you should join a tolerance and feelings camp. I really can see no other way to redeem your sins.

I can see it now. All the great players who don’t get into groups using this fabulous system while everyone who actually times keys ignores it. +30 keys will fall like confetti.

Unless of course this great system completely replaces all other systems and you can’t but pug blidnly, which would create a super WIN WIN scenario through which M+ would die. But feelings would be protected.

F E E L I N G S

2 Likes

Joining Venthyr at level 60? :thinking:

1 Like

Missing a South Park reference … My feelings are hurt!

1 Like

And and, hear me on this one! When you enter an instance your name, guild and server are blurred, so in the highly unlikely situation that you for example miss an interrupt (let alone die) your feelings will not be hurt by people calling your name and your mistake.

Edit: FEELINGS I mean, not feelings.

Edit no2: And this system could effect guilds too? The days those people trying their best to kill Mythic end boss must end!! Instead on raid nights guilds will join voice com and comment on each other’s random group!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.