Mythic keys

mythic plus keys. I restarted world of warcraft about a month ago and I realise now why people keeps quiting this game. Half of the game is mythic plus and people will just leave your key without any reason behind it and that punishs me for it if its my key but they don’t get any punishment whatsoever for leaving and ruining the key…this has been going on for years and years and nothing is being done about it, you must of thousands and thousands of people making these kinds of tickets yet nothing is being done about it, its a utter waste of time. I look forward to your auto unhelpful response back.

What? No, you might not be aware of the reason due to being oblivious to what’s going on but people don’t leave for no reason.

1 Like

I suspect one of the reasons they leave is because you accidentally pull stuff with stray judgements and divine storm hitting mobs in Narnia if you’re facing the wrong way.

People dont leave for no reason.

They leave if its going badly. If your keys are always going badly and people are always leaving in your keys then a possibility is you are part of the issue.

Not calling you out or saying it is the case but its not a problem for many many people.

1 Like

Usually people dont leave for NO REASON

People leave if:
key is slow because garbage dps

too many deaths

people not kicking, ignoring mechanics

people dont know routes or boss strats

people want to get carried in an 18 key when they have ilvl 400

and probably more reasons

1 Like

It’s very rare that someone leaves a run that is going well and that will probably be in time. Disconnects or something unexpected happening in RL, there’s no reason to.

There’s always a point in a dungeon where you can predict how a run is likely to end, sometimes already early on. If you’re only there to push or gain rating, I could see why someone might want to leave if it’s apparent that a run won’t be in time. If you’re there for the gear or for vault slots, just getting through will be fine, but not if you’re in there for an hour-plus. That’s fine with friends when you practice, but can’t be expected of strangers.

I haven’t left any keys, neither on my evoker nor this new (but keys spamming) shaman here. But I can see it happen in the next two IDs when it’s Incorporeal and Afflicted if the dps (those who can) don’t make any effort to help with the affixes, nothing gets interrupted and the dps is low. I haven’t experienced these as a healer yet, and with my evoker I help with these, so I haven’t had a healer walk out.

Pure pugging is probably the worst way to do M+, at least in your key range. Really consider joining a guild or a community that does M+ runs. Even with a friend or two in a group, your experience will improve tremendously. Befriend healers or tanks.

rara get players leave my key most time just leave key going so badly tank bad dps bad or healer poo poo self play bad

18-20 keys are largely fine to pug.
The real hell currently is actually 11-13 keys. Holy cow people literally doing 30k dps with ilvl 470 and have no skills on the bar.

if you do quick selections on 18s with decent rio and ilvl and you yourself are a decent player the key will be 99% timed. at least according to my experience and I run mostly in that bracket with like 7 different chars.

Never have people leave my keys… wonder why…

I have done a lot of those this week, on this shaman, and I haven’t had issues. Nearly every run has been three-chested, stuff like 13-14 minute BRHs, and I think only one was a two-chest. No abandoned runs, no toxicity.

I’ve ran into lots of fairly well-equipped people in these keys that still farm crests (same reason I do them) or that are alts of players with high ratings. I had a SPriest alt of some 3.8k player.

There also have been players with subpar gear, and some tanks worried me a bit when I looked at them, like a ~418 DK in a 12 or 13, but it all worked out. I healed in all of these keys, so I don’t know what pug healers are like in this range, and definitely some of the keys were harder to heal than higher keys would have been. Fewer players in 11-13s interrupt or move out of stuff, and they sometimes pull stunts that would never work at 20 (and it’s unbelievable how many whelps you can pull in DHT! :stuck_out_tongue:).

18-20s has better geared people (relative to the key level), but player skill matters more there and you can compensate less. I think people also tend to rush to that range just for the mythic track rewards in the vault. But I haven’t pugged many of them yet on the shaman. We just sometimes grab a DPS from the tool when I play the evoker and results have been mixed.

I should add that the majority of my 11-13 keys were done late at night, like past midnight, so that may have helped my experience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.