Mythic+ Leavers

True, but i mean somethings gotta happen. Look at CS:GO, if you leave enough times you get banned for a full week or even longer. If you go afk you can add a afk report for griefing to make sure AFKers gets the same treatment as leavers

1 Like

Can you stop? You are clearly completely oblivious.

1 Like

Why would I stop?

You’re making claims that simply aren’t true. There’s pretty much nobody leaving over nothing.

You might not be spotting why people are leaving but they’re not leaving “over nothing”. That just means you didn’t spot it.

Ofc they are true. 1 dude goes all in first pack before tank have time to do anyhthing, the person dies instantly, gets mad and leave. THAT is over nothing. thats just an example.

1 Like

I simply don’t believe it, lol.

Last time I had someone leave like that(aggro) was when trying a VP +18.

But it played out differently:

We had several deaths to people getting aggro as soon as they started hitting mobs.

I, as the healer, got aggro from mobs at one point as well but faded them off, DPS came back and attacked and got aggro again and died.

Then eventually one DPS had enough of dying and left.

Well thank god you have been in every single key ever played and spotted every single reason for ppl leaving and have 100% proof to back that bullcrap up huh? :smiley: Just drop it man, this is the most cringe arguements ive ever had to deal with here.

1 Like

I don’t need to be in every single key to know people don’t leave over nothing. I’ve played thousands of keys over the seasons and there’s pretty much nobody leaving for no reason.

I’ve seen some pretty dumb leaves but they’re very few but they were not over nothing.

Run along now and play your flawless keys with your 2.2k rio :slight_smile: Im not here to hinder you.

You really got stuck on the “for no reason” sentance. Get over it.

Get over it?

You’re blatantly downplaying the clownery that has to happen before people leave keys by saying people leave over nothing.

People stick it out unless there’s some serious clownery going on.

Given that you run into leavers at a far higher frequency than I, and many others, do, I am inclined to believe that you are the source of that clownery, at a far higher rate than me or others.

Your problem is that you’re causing leavers and now you come crying on the forums that people won’t put up with the clownery you’re subjecting them to.

Demanding that they be punished for not putting up with your clownery.

“Somethings got to happen when it comes to people just beeing able to leave a key cause they have anger issues or just because of a wipe.”

No im not the cause of the wipes or ppl leaving. Im calm and playing the mechanics.
Bro get over your self. hahaha pathetic

Given how you’re acting here, I doubt it.

You are a leaver as i said before, that would be the only reason you are even defending leaving a key in the first place. You are caught in your own bullcrap :slight_smile:

I dont need to justify my self to you kid :slight_smile:

Proving the point.

Yep, you sure are leaver :wink:

When there’s some serious clownery going on, yeah.

Everyone is then.

“Proving my point”

As a Kazzak player myself, I find it hilarious that every time I see players call this out, those same players ironically turn out to be the ones immune to criticism/feedback and are the toxic ones - and they fail to realize so. As evident by the following cringe compilation:

But as for your other suggestions: no ty!

2 Likes