Mythic+ Leavers

So… Somethings got to happen when it comes to people just beeing able to leave a key cause they have anger issues or just because of a wipe.
1: Add a “surrender” feature for a key.
2: Add a leaver status on a player that leaves alot without surrendering for example.
3: Make sure people get an enormous CD after leaving like 1hour and it stacks on a weekly basis.
4: Remove so that if the key is depleted after 1 wipe or a set timer it doesnt get lowered unless you fail the key when killing the last boss.
5: Ban all kazzak players. xD ← No joke the most toxic players and leaves more keys then in any game

Just add something that really hurts the leavers. Its been so many years of leavers just dodging any key without any repercussions…

5 Likes

I’ll make sure someone leaves before I do then.

On a more serious note: If you’re frequently running into leavers, you really have to take a look at what kind of groups you join or make.

1 Like

Crappy take. Inviting both high rio players and low rio. Cant possibly guess whos gonna leave or not. Im not a medium.

2 Likes

If you can’t “possibly guess whos gonna leave or not”, why do I barely ever run into leavers?

The times I do run into leavers, there’s some serious clownery going on in the key.

Ok dude. Guess you are a blessed boi

You are 100% a leaver

This is not how the profile of someone that is a habitual leaver looks like on raider.io, lol.

I only leave keys when there’s some serious clownery going on.

I dont agree, i see people often with semi high to high rio beeing leavers in most cases after 1 wipe or some people get into an arguement over nothing. The rio number means nothing. people can get to 3k rio with failed keys so it doesnt prove anything by linking that.

:man_facepalming:

A habitual leaver would have no keys over time. Especially not keys that are closer to 30 minutes over time.

Trust me, there are plenty of good players who leaves over nothing. im not gonna argue more with you over this. You are wrong and we dont agree. Leaving it at that. Have a good day.

its never “just because of wipe”

its always combination of :

a) group failing even basic mechancis
b)lack of interupts / dispels
c)lack of dps
d)lack of healing
e) way to squishy tank
f)multiple other factors.

if people leave your group constantly it only means you invite wrong people

find a guild and play only with people you know.

Nobody “leaves over nothing”. Something precedes the leaves that happen.

Like I tried an underrot 18 earlier, we wiped on the first boss. Then we wiped on it again. Then people left.

Oh god. Another one :smiley: This last key was a evoker from kazzak who died from a oneshot and asked the healer “why no heal? saving cds for next dungeon” And yes it was a literal one shot. Healer couldnt do anything about it. And he flamed the grp and left. We still would have blasted the key xD

Just because this isnt a issue for you doesnt mean it doesnt exist for others.

Record your runs and I can probably easily pinpoint the reason why people are leaving when they do leave your runs. Because people don’t “leave over nothing”.

Ok pro mdi man, will do. Thanks for your guidance to greatness <3

1 Like

What does MDI have to do with this?

Your experience is vastly different than mine and many others and this requires some proof, not just your word. People don’t leave over nothing.

What are you people doing to even get all these leavers you claim to have? It’s straight up not believable that you have masses of people leaving over nothing.

This is the most likely outcome, people will just go afk and ruin keys that way instead.

Nobody likes leavers, they are a pain.

2 Likes

Oh god, there is SO MUCH PROOF out there man. Its not my job to serve you evidence for anything. IM SHARING MY EXPERIENCES which alot of people can agree with. You are clearly not one of them but it does happen. There are so many morons out there just out to destroy peoples day for nothing. Stop living under a stone

1 Like

I’ve yet to see there being proof of there being people leaving “over nothing”. Every time I see leavers, it’s because of something that happened.

On streams.

On recorded videos.

In-game.

Something precedes the leave, pretty much every time.