Mythic mounts - Does the chance roll more than once per day?

I used google but I found no information on this. Heroic dungeons can only be farmed once per day for a drop but what about Mythic and M+?

Mythic works the same as Heroic But when I do a +0 run without the mount dropping can it still drop on my 3. 4. 5. run +2 at the same day?

I think so, although I’m not entirely sure since the whole mythic+ drops mounts was added in BfA. Sounds pretty tedious either way, one normal mythic a day would be fine but farming the same key over and over again would be pretty boring. That being said, I do believe you can do it. At least I don’t see why not. If someone has more reliable information though, feel free to correct me.

You can spam M+ to try find the mount. A guildy of mine got the one from Underrot when we had already been there twice the same evening. However it seems like the drop rate is significantly smaler in the mythic+ versions of the dungeons.

You can clear m0 once a week. M+ has no limit and each run has a chance to drop the mount. I did M0 and an M+2 Freehold in a day and get the mount on the +2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.