Mythic plus tuning happened too soon?

I just realized, after depleting keys that would normally be just fine to do, that the keys scale more per key level now than they did last reset. I’ve searched for answers, but could not find anywhere saying that this is intentional. I’m aware that keys are going to scale 10% per key level instead of 8% in Dragonflight, but there’s no info what so ever that it’s going to happen now, in the prepatch. I was looking forward to this week, as it has great affixes for pushing.

1 Like

The Dragonflight tuning is currently live.
It is not to early, we are playing Pre-patch aka Shadowlands content with Dragonflight numbers.
It is 10% and will remain 10% for the next 2 weeks, most likely…

Can you even call it pushing if there isn’t even a season going on atm?
Evenso, Pushing is all about pushing yourself harder and harder.
If it is 2% harder now, isn’t that just even better to push yourself? Why does it matter if it’s +15 or +17 (random example) you are doing.

Even though it’s not a season going on atm, I’d call it pushing yeah. Pushing higher and higher with increasing score while seeing rankings improve is really satisfying.
Whilst doing this, I form new bonds with other players. It just isn’t the same if we can’t go higher and higher in key lvl and score…

In my opinion, even though it’s not currently a “season” (SL season 4 post?), the tunings should’ve stayed the same until Dragonflight release. It would make more sense.

Sure I can understand why the pursuet off numbers can be satisfying but…
The titles have been given out, the rankings are done.
You can’t go to other ppl and say: I was top 200 DH in DF Pre-patch.
It’s like going and telling ppl you were top 100 parsed on a prot-warr in CN and only on NM or HC…

Why not?
I don’t understand this.
If you all know, which everyone should by now, a +20 DF is a +22 SL, isn’t this enough incentive to go like, Hell yeah we cleared a +26 in the DF prepatch, that used to be a +29!.
It’s all about mentallity afterall…

It’s like trying to get a rank in an offseason when nobody cares about the ranks anymore :man_shrugging: , how much is a “rank” or “score” value’d if you are one off the few actually tryharding still…

Actually it doesn’t.
Right now you will be able to see the power difference between SL and DF.
You will understand how much your freshly obtained gear “enhanced” your character by quite a margin.
Also, Pre-patches are made to bugfix and slightly tune stuff. If they didn’t release stuff now you might get a M+ boss that’s giantly overtuned or does 1m damage for the entirity off season 1…
Looking at you SoFo :eyes:

It’s a pre-patch, pre-patches are messy and buggy.
Rarely anybody cares about them except test the newest stuff out :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.