Mythic Raid boss entry missing from Great Vault

I noticed today that there’s no entry in my Great Vault for mythic CN. I killed Artificer Mythic on Wednesday and there are only Heroic boss kills on there.

My lockouts seem to be out of whack since I killed heroic Kael today and got no loot although I didn’t extend any lockouts. I usually kill the first and 3 last bosses on heroic and some times Kael. And this week my lockout says I killed Blood Council although I didn’t.

Any ideas what might be wrong? I already opened a ticket but there’s no real entry regarding the GV when creating a ticket.

Hey Nethareal,

First things first, overall it sounds a lot like you are looking at a previous week’s reward where you didn’t claim them yet. The Great Vault will store unclaimed rewards for a long time, and you’ll need to actually claim these repeatedly in order to get to the most recent reward from the week before.

Secondary to that, while a Mythic Artificer kill will count for the “kill X unique bosses” progress, a single Mythic kill does not count to get you a Mythic level reward from the Great Vault. The rewards from the three raid boxes will be based on the lowest difficulty you managed to get an eligible kill for - if you killed 3 heroic bosses and 1 mythic boss, you’ll still only get a heroic-level Great Vault reward.

In any case it sounds like you have a ticket going, so I’m sure this will be looked into further and you should see a reply as soon as possible.