Mythic+ runs not showing up

Is anyone else having the problem that since like two days ago, none of the mythic+ runs you’ve done appears on your armory profile for that specific character? They’re confirmed in-game, where it shows the highest key you’ve done for that specific dungeon, and with who were in your party, etc.

4 Likes

Yes, did a 13 tos on friday that doesnt show up on armory or rio. It still shows in game luckily, was a bit worried about my weekly chest for a moment :laughing:

Well, I did a +10 WM, +6 Mechagon Workshop, +9 SotS, +9 ToS, and none are yet to show sadly. Kinda want a higher score so I can actually get into higher keys since I don’t have a premade group to do keys with.

Maybe file a bug report? :thinking: i havent played since friday, but i’ll probably file one today. Its not important to me since i dont pug, but those that do need their scores really.

Yeah, leaderboards are broken, just like many other things in 8.3 are. There should be quite a few more keys showing up on my druids profile. I doubt a bug report helps, this is an issue for quite a few people. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t known already, but creating a bug report most definitly does not hurt.

It feels at this stage that a bunch of interns are handling 8.3 as the “A” team is busy with Shadowlands :smile:

Already did file a report. I got the answer that it will eventually show, but there’s nothing they can actually do. I just get the feeling that “eventually” is when it’s irrelevant. I can see other people getting scores and stuff, so just find it a bit weird that I’m not, and some other people aren’t as well apparently.

Thats weird though :thinking: hope they fix it soon. We all know how important rio is for pugging :woman_shrugging:t3:

Afaik armory doesnt show runs that were overtimed. Mines doesnt work either, but rio is, not that it matters this week. I guess it will all be “fixed” next week since we are still in some kind of preseason for m+, u can tell cuz gear is locked at +5/6 , no point in pushing this week =no point in working rio.

Don’t know why there’s no point in pushing this week according to you, by I’d say it’s good to be ahead with the raider io score, instead of behind and getting declined to most parties. And all my dungeons has been in time, except for a +11 Atal’dazar, because certain people wanted to experiment with the obelisks.

2 Likes

Nothing works in armory, my arena rating is only 900 when i got 1700 ingame and my gear is not updated :smiley:.
When everyone is just talking about rio when it’s all makes me abit sad.

Maybe i dont count +10as a pushing then?

I never claimed +10 is pushing. Altough, having a few +10s in time is good as it shows you’re aware of the new affix, unless people think you’ve gotten boosted. All I said was that I want the dungeons I’ve done to show up so my score goes, so I can actually get into higher keys, since people is only considering people with high scores in higher keys.

Why the ego with 1.7 in s3 lol

2 Likes

Same here. Here I am, waiting for my score to arrive. Good thing I have a guild.

This is so true. It feels like everything is broken right now.

At least they are looking into it. We’ll just have to wait.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.