Armoury not updating since last night

I also have this issue

I wish you guys would atleast just respond in some way, the silence from you is just getting out of hands, your communication in general terms, is lacking plz fix your product…

4 Likes

Same issue

Same issue

Same issue

Thank you for the information thus far folks! We are looking into these new reports now.

8 Likes

Well thats garbage, My armory hasn’t updated since before friday. I can imagine everyone of this other posters are exactly the same. So?

Not updating for me either… So that’s a lot of people with no “issue”

Hey Zeronix, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience. It’s being investigated. We’ll update here once we know more.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update! I’m really glad it’s being looked into :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys, how about u open the m+ ladder and look at dates on the right side? Investigation would be over and u could restart the page.

2 Likes

Also having some major issues with the armory. I suspect it’s 8.3 related tho it worked fine at launch. Glad to hear it’s getting fixed tho the lack of T26 progression plus hiccups like these are not really… acceptable but alas…

Same Problem, not updated since Thursday.

Still bugged for me done over 7 10-15 keys timed and no rio recorded or armory updated

1 Like

same issue. armory isn’t showing my m+ runs since the 24th.

Having the same issue! Hope the runs won’t be completely lost! <3

Same issue here.
No update to my Mythic+ progress since the … 22/1 ! It’s been 4 days.
Common Blizzard ! Work efficiently please !

Same issue since Friday afternoon

Hi Rejuvithron, I’m Mega.

Yesterday I along with many other had a livechat with customer support or made a ticket, where we was told the issue would be reported to the higher ups ( not in those exact words).

But you just said there are no issues being tracked… Did you just confirm that all those livechats & tickets just went into the bin after they ended?

Same problem