[N - RP:] Adventurous Acquisition

A salty poster with fishy ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

There is much I am uncertain of, these days. Supply and demand is relatively simple, though, and while I am not making demands, I would greatly appreciate your help acquiring some Kul Tiras herbs and fish.

Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran off the Broken Isles on the next Night of the Moon (Monday June 20th 2022 at 8pm. realm time).
A party of five brave botanists, adventurers, or similar, are required for this evergreen expedition to occur properly. Sign up below before the end of the week!

Requirements: Ability to get to the Drustvar region of Kul Tiras, and some Elixir of Tongues in case we happen to be factionally diverse.

Signed up:
  1. Lillian Westcliff.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :seedling:

2 Likes

Uda signs up on the poster

“this has to be fun”

1 Like

Sounds cool, I’m in.

2 Likes

Dulvarinn smiles subtly as he reads and signs his name on the poster. :feather:

1 Like

An adventurously dressed gnome attaches a note to Lillian’s post, several days after the event was supposed to take place.

Miss Westcliff asked me to inform you
(yes, you! )
that she is very sorry she missed the expedition.
She told me she got a sudden request for aid, from a fishing friend.

Miss Westcliff is enjoying some adventurous traveling, and she hopes everyone is doing well.

Best regards,
Herb Verb.

(Yes, I’m real!)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.