[N-RP] Akunda the Educated ⚡

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is placed in its usual spot, but the fancy handwriting seems unfamiliar to those who follow the Band’s shenanigans. On the bottom of the leaflet a small stamp proudly says Stormwind Scribeworks: Literally The Cheapest Translations On Azeroth!

The Botany Band invites the insufferable minds to join a leisure on the subject of Akoonda’s Bite, a potentially dangerous flower epidemic to the desserts of Vol’dune. Rubber globes will be propelled by the leisurer.

Quest Objectives: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (20th of July 2020 at 20:00 server time).

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :ear_of_rice:

7 Likes

Rubber globes will be propelled by the leisurer… ‘…the leisurer, that must mean Sharon is nice and relaxed after our beach trip with the Band. Good…’

The dwarf absentmindedly puts his hand on the big shaggy bear’s head and scratches behind his ear, while reading the note again and again.

‘…If I read this correctly, I will be looking into some flower epidemic…This looks interesting.’

Rubber globes will be propelled…the dwarf frowns deeply and then his mouth curls into a surprised smile. ‘Hey, Beart, I think she has thought of some entertainment for you as well! While we are working with the plants, I think she has planned some elaborate game of fetch with bouncy balls for you!’

The big bear is halfway through a yawn when he suddenly looks up at the mention of his name.

‘…Always the good sport, that Sharon. To think of something for you to do. Might be nice for a change, eh? Instead of watching us playing with the plants. Playing fetch with Sharon. Perhaps Snipper, Rend or Claw will join.’

6 Likes

Ral’rush actually unpins the leaflet for a moment, spending the better part of two minutes trying to read it upside down before a five-year-old human corrects it for him. The two of them struggle to read it, though the kid makes more progress.

“It’s a Battle Ball tournament,” the kids says. “Maybe the Bottle Bangs will challenge the Dalaran Destroyers.”

The jungle troll’s hairless brow raised in surprise. “Maybe I’ll actually be making it this time. I think this be some kinda relief game where the proceeds go to save plants in Vol’dun.”

One of the Kirin Tor guards passes by and notices the pair with an unpinned leaflet and tuts her tongue, prompting Rush to put it back in its place.

5 Likes

The atmosphere in the Tel’Andu Barrow Den was as always cool and calm. Sylendra regarded her fellow druid with a somber expression. He had estimated his hibernation to only last half a dozen of nights, but she knew too well that time in the Emerald Dream was relative at best. She gently stroked his viridian hair and gave a deep sigh.

– ‘Dreams can be ever fragile, Dulvarinn. You know this. May the will of the Waywatcher bring you back safely. I shall write and inform Kuhuine that you will not return in time.’

She was about to stand up, but hesitated for a moment to observe his steady and deep breath. Then she carefully leaned over and kissed his forehead.

– ‘En’shu falah-nah, my love.’

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.