[N-RP] Bear Necessities

A leafy leaflet is placed on the local billboard. A large muddy bear paw print is embossed beneath the text as if it bares the stamp of approval of the bear in question. Spiky letters in a mossy green ink adorn the parchement. A short poem provides the reader with the following rather enigmatic message:

Beware the bear
For it guards that which is
Entrusted to its care

Formidable size
Shaggy brown fur
Fiery eyes

Beware the bear
For if you cross it
A new hole it will tear

On the next Night of the Moon the Botany Band returns to the basics of botany. Join us on a journey to procure some well-known forest products that may be helpful in the care for a bear.

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (15h of March 2021 at 20:00 server time). Remember to pick up some Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly!

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb!

6 Likes

Dao smiles as he reads the leaflet.

– ‘I shall bear this in mind. Count me in!’

3 Likes

I must try to attend this!

(More then 40 minutes later:)

…How did time pass so quickly? There is no way I can be in Dalaran in five minutes. Heh, maybe twenty-five…

Oh well… I hope they will be unharmed. Especially the bear. Majestic creatures.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.