[N-RP] [Discord] Streets of Booty Bay! - Quest giver spotted!

Come to the market tonight, get a chance to buy moonshine from AND JOIN the Defias Brotherhood! (Bourgeoise, undercover guards & cowards need not apply.)

2 Likes

Looking forward to this! It’ll be great to see Booty Bay bustling.

1 Like

Thank you for hosting, and for all the people who came along and RP’d with me. Lots of fun had tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I myself had fun!
I hope you guys did too?
But tell me, for those that came, what did you buy? Let me know what your character now has from this evening’s market, I’m interested.

4 Likes

It was aweome! I had a blast and I know a lot of people did! Great event and its so nice to See Booty Bay full of life.

2 Likes

I think you tavern lacked tables…

2 Likes

Corn Moonshine, Pumpkin Moonshine, a Sushi Dish, a damaged helmet of a Forsaken, a Lion-Rapier and a Chimed Cleric Cudgel. But most importantly, some great stories!

Really loved this event, was great and awesone, thank you Goldsail, you’re the best.

3 Likes

It’s been over a week now and we’re slowly making the process of making another one for November!
Some changes will occur, if you have some ideas then do join the Discord and share them with everyone in it.
https://discord.gg/bKxwHMg

1 Like

Booty Bay is a cool place to RP in… Also I added the link to first reply!

1 Like

Due to the pre-patch and Shadowlands coming soon we will delay the market and bring it back in December!

Whilst you would be waiting for the market you could visit Booty Bay and say hello to our quest giver! This person came to Booty Bay, her area of operations, I believe she might have quite the rewards upon completing one!

You can see these quests in our Discord notice board, it will offer you a chance to pick a quest if multiple choices have been given!
https://discord.gg/bKxwHMg

Also, do check out her forum thread for more information!

2 Likes

December is this month - meaning? … this is coming soon!

3 Likes

I wish I could’ve hosted something in December, it was a very busy month
BUT I am planning to do something in January! Updates will follow but first, we must take a break and enjoy the sweet days of Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone, see you all in 2021!

1 Like

Christmas is over people, I know it’s sad and all but you know what isn’t sad?

The new upcoming events boii! The last time our belowed captain got shot during the massive markets! The shooter was found in the end tho… I think…

Anyway, can’t wait for the next event that will take place in the coming times!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.