[RP-Quests] Find your new quest in Booty Bay

Find your next event organically through an RP quest :trophy:

Zirsha is a witch of the seas, part of the Riptide Coven. A mysterious group of witches who help captains and sailors alike with all kinds of things. She is often found in Booty Bay.

Through rituals and hearsay, she can share points of interest with seafaring guilds.

Whether they are privateers, traders, or pirates, Zirsha can help them for a fee. Sometimes this is coin, sometimes an item or even blood.

Guilds can approach Zirsha for RP Quests. This can be Horde or Alliance, while she can act as a regular RP character who can interact with anyone.

Via the Riptide Coven Discord channel, we can set up an event to either retrieve Zirsha’s payment first through a mini-event (finding a certain relic or artifact she requires as payment) or start the main event right away. Up to you!

These RP events are prepared by me beforehand and Guilds can accept them as “quest”.

The awesome part? I’ll DM it the entire way for the guild so even you, as a GM, can enjoy your character in combat -No more pesky multi-tasking!-.

Types of quests Zirsha hands out weekly (Sat. 20:00):

• Monster hunting
  • Artifact hunting
  • Ship hunting
  • Sunken ship locations
  • Mysteries
  • Legends

How to approach ICly

1. You might’ve heard about Zirsha being in Booty Bay
  2. You know vaguely of her appearance
  3. You know her by name
  4. Her reputation is known to you
  5. You have seen wanted posters of her in the capital cities

Why am I doing this?
Because I love the seafaring scene and I love to DM! This is why I want to help guilds focus more on their own character development.

Instead of slaving away while thinking of a new event for their guild, everyone can enjoy their own characters.

Of course, guild masters can discuss the event with me in the Coven Discord to work out the specifics.

But are your events fun?
Definitely! I have been RP’ing and DM’ing for years in WoW and I have always believed that the secret formula to a fun event is simplicity.

We have a storyline, a simple rolling system, and a villain of the piece. The rest is up to your character.

Shoot me a whisper or join my Discord channel to get your outsourced guild event started! Let’s see what wonders (or dangers) your crew will find.

TLDR;
I write events and DM them for seafaring guilds. I’m testing to see if this is something what the RP community likes in Booty Bay. I’ve personally always been fond of PvE questing, so why not RP questing? Any Captain can approach Zirsha to start a questline of the week.

13 Likes

I like this idea, and I hope it gets going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to see some more activity in Booty Bay, you should join the Discord.
In the Discord, we often announce Booty Bay related events such as the recent market.
https://discord.gg/bKxwHMg
I hope I can see you there!

2 Likes

This is such a great initiative! I hope it does well <3

1 Like

Thank you, Obilot! :heart:

1 Like

Cool initiative! If only you could have the big yellow exclamation mark above your head. That would be so perfect.

1 Like

Very cool initiative. I wish you all the best and might contact you in the future!

1 Like

Thank you so much, Asmeday. Thanks to Goldsail, I’m now also part of the Streets of Booty Bay Discord. This will definitely help with making the events known to seafaring guilds out there!

3 Likes

I hope it will kick off well, if you ever need help then you know the Street of Booty Bay can help you out whenever you need it. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.