[N-RP] Evergreen Expedition: Mush Room for Improvement 🍄

The leaflet neatly placed on the local billboard is not very leafy this time. Jagged letters carefully written on a scrap of dusty parchment announce:

Life. Death. Growth. Decay.
Mushrooms are no strangers to this cycle.

On the next Night of the Moon the Botany Band will travel to one of Azeroth’s most iconic (and toxic) mushroom glades. Join us on the chilling journey to the very heart of decay and see for yourself if the Plaguelands are as plagued as they seem!

PS. Protective gear will be provided by the Greenhouse.

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (8th of March 2021 at 20:00 server time). Remember to pick up some Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly!

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :mushroom:

5 Likes

A death knight with a bad posture, wearing skull-adorned metal plate armor, stops and reads the dusty leaflet, a small smile blooming on his cold lips as he does.

“Plaguelands, eh? Interesting.
I haven’t been there since…”

He trails off.

“I do not have a green thumb, though… I should probably inquire about that, before committing to the … expedition.”

Later, the Dalaran City Guard receives complaints from vendors, about a dubious death knight wanting to purchase a green thumb, or a regular thumb and some green paint…

4 Likes

We might or might not need some bodyguards for this one… Y’know, dangerous times call for dangerous people to keep the scholars safe from spontaneous zombie invasions.

We will be going to an area recently cleared by the Argent forces, but you know… Better safe than zombified? :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Dubious bodyguard inbound.
Likes to suffer,
will not hesitate to draw attacks away
from those he views as delicate

(which would be anyone not wearing heavy armor,
or having a demon soul empowering them…).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.