[N - RP] Fisherman's Friend(s)

Friday May 7th 8pm

in the Broken Isles’ Dalaran, by the body of water on Margoss’ floating island,

this time not in “the middle of” Booty Bay, by the ramp that leads down to the water.

Please bring some Elixir of Tongues.

(I try to have a handful on me, so I might be able to help you out if we are the same faction.)

I hope to see some other fisherm… fisher persons, and maybe share / hear some (fishing) stories, tips, and maybe some advice on how to cook our catch! :fishing_pole_and_fish::cowboy_hat_face:

Fishing on Margoss’ island - especially in a group - lets you gather Drowned Mana, which you can use to buy things from Margoss, including a pet/companion, and even a fast underwater mount if you get enough of those Drowned Mana.

3 Likes

Sign me up! been some time since I last wore my fishing outfit

3 Likes

today today!

1 Like

And I (or whichever alt I take) will be around 10-15 minutes late :poop: :

1 Like

This one, or another of very many alts, might try his luck fishing in the waters below Northrend Dalaran, in the body of water closest to where that local portal thing teleports you, Friday March 5th at 8pm realm time, with his Elixirs in his pockets.

2 Likes

I was a little late, but patrolled the waters of Camp Crystalsong Forest Lake, and Booty Bay, to no avail :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think perhaps next month, I (or one of the many alts) will just try Booty Bay again instead.

1 Like

Happening tonight and so yes, where?

1 Like

I’ll go Booty Bay again, Crystalsong was empty except for mobs last month :grin:

I’ll be late… Waiting for the zeppelin.

Edit:

Thanks for coming, and making it a nice, chill evening of fishing, chatting, and some fun :grinning:

Oh, and thanks for cleaning up Booty Bay somewhat, by fishing up all that trash! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh, it’s next week…

Well, anyway, if anyone plan on attending with a character that doesn’t have the Dalaran hearthstone - and/or doesn’t have their flying license yet, I (or an alt) can give you a ride from Azsuna, or just from Dalaran, to Margoss’ floating “island”.

2 Likes

Not sure which alt I’ll fish with tomorrow, but I look forward to some fish and drinks.

1 Like

Unfortunately for my WoW fishing plans, something’s come up, and I won’t be able to go fishing tomorrow.

l hope those who want to, meet up and get some nice fishing done.

(The orc above is one of my numerous alts.)

3 Likes

Dalaran now, heading to Margoss’ “island”.

Edit:
Even though I was alone, except for Margoss and his pets, I had a nice evening. I learned some tricks to fishing in the waters of the Broken Isles.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.