[N-RP] Greeting the New Moon

After the ‘Moonrise’ fading into darkness as the Shadowlands campaign dragged on,

perhaps it is time to rekindle the campfire we used to gather around,

on the cliffs to the south-east outside of Stormwind, in sight of the city wall, with a view of Westfall (on a clear day).

The next Greeting (of) the New Moon would be Sunday January 1st 2023.

Seems like you forgot that one, old man…
(Yes, he’s an old man, but he’s my old man.)

The first Sunday of the (next) month is a fortnight away, minus a few hours.

(February 5th, from 9p.m. realm time.)

I know many of the more adventurous denizens of Azeroth have traveled to the Dragon Isles, or plan to do so, but I do hope there will be a time and a place for

Greeting the New Moon.

With the rumored upcoming joint effort of

Aiding the Dragonscale Expedition,
perhaps the time is ripe to be
Greeting the New Moon
at a new location, somewhere universally accessible, on the Dragon Isles…
:thinking:

Now that the 5th is approaching, looking at what my days are like, I don’t think I will be able to attend… I do still hope others get together and have a good time. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are some things that require my attention over the next few days, and I don’t currently know the specific time(s) I will be occupied…

So the chance of a Morgan
(that’s my family name)
attending the Greeting of the New Moon, are uncertain at the moment.

Oh, the first Sunday of the next month? I will be away, so I am not sure if I will be able to attend…

I asked some people to in Stormwind, and they said the Moonrise is still happening, but they also said attendance is low.

So the first Sunday of the next month will be… Oh, isn’t that when that Dragonscale Expedition meeting was supposed to be? Hmm.

We could greet the new moon together at the Waking Shores? :open_mouth:

1 Like

That might be a wonderful idea!
I wouldn’t want to impose on the aid of the Dragonscale Expedition, but …
Perhaps it is time to move the Moonrise away from Stormwind.

1 Like

My brother in law asked me to post this here, as he was unable to do so himself:

I am very grateful to the multi-guild endeavor Aiding the Dragonscale Expedition, since they allowed us to be Greeting the New Moon with them!

It took a while before the moon appeared, but eventually it did (after some 1 on 1 brawls), and we had some nice speeches!

Our fates are intertwined!

-Gordon Morgan.

3 Likes

Gordon said the Rubyscale Outpost turned out to be a viable location for Greeting the New Moon. The reason he suggested it was because the guilds Aiding the Dragonscale Expedition were meeting there. He also said these guilds don’t meet in the same place every time, so this outpost might not be the best location for Greeting The New Moon every time.

The next first Sunday of a month is next week.

Oops, I was otherwise occupied on the first Sunday of June…

And the first Sunday of July, supporting the incredible adventures an elderly archaeologist…
:cowboy_hat_face:
:roll_eyes:

Next sunday is the first sunday of August.
9 p.m. servertime, right? :smiley:

xoxo
//Kitten

1 Like

Oops… I was in family mode, sorry.

Oops, you were in “productivity” mode…

Oh, it was last week…

I do not want to step on any toes,
(they do seem to be very fragile things)
but I hear there is a new summit for those Aiding the Dragonscake Dragon scale? Expedition on the horizon - in a few weeks.

I also heard a Greeting the New Moon was held as an element of such a summit, earlier. Perhaps it might be so again? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.