[N-RP] Herbal Hangout: How To Serve Mon 🍖

A leaflet is placed on a local billboard. It has a greasy stain in one corner.

Did you know that troll cuisine can vary dramatically depending on tribe and region?

Tonight the Botany Band will be hosting a herbal workshop dedicated to some of the most iconic and infamous trollish spices! All bodacious botanists are invited to join us in the Greenhouse, where a guest speaker will introduce us to the wonderful world of (mostly) tasty herbs.

Warning: Some of the spices beloved by trolls might not fit other people’s culinary sensibilities. Minty water, braised pineapple and pickled ginger will be offered as palate cleansers.

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 17th of February at 20:00 CET. Don’t forget to get your cross-RP potions from the vendor in Dalaran!

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

6 Likes

I will be around this evening for this. Looking forward to it. I’ll try to bring Isilae but if I can’t make it to Dalaran I’ll switch over to one of my characters who can.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.