[N-RP] Morgaid's List of Useful Persons

A wee bit of a bump, but I also want to say I’ve already gotten some exciting RP opportunities from this initiative, and I’ve got some more ideas bubbling in the back of my head. Kudos to such a great system for RPers!

3 Likes

Hiya! You’re welcome to add my discord to the mix with regards to an OOC contact. It’s Carnificia#0001 !

2 Likes

Done! Glad to hear people are finding RP through this.

Character name: Ghostblade Duskwither (Torellion)
Race: Void elf
Faction: Alliance
Work cross-faction? Alliance only
Skills: Espionage, guerilla warfare, sabotage and alchemy.
Assets: Fully stocked alchemy workstation.
Notes: Prefer IC arrangements through mail. Mainly based in Telogrus Rift.
Other contact: Contact me on Zarental if you can’t reach me through Torellion.

1 Like

Just here, shamelessly keeping this thread alive so people who were previously unaware of this initiative could come and see what an awesome piece of work it is.

Special shoutouts to Kilgun and Sibyl for their contributions and awesome RP!

2 Likes

Character name: Laurenn Coldshade (Coldsháde)
Race: Void Elf
Work cross-faction? Yes.
Skills: Theoretical and practical knowledge about Void and Arcane magic, experience with enchanting.
Assets: Her own workshop and access to a variety of magical reagents, even some rare ones!
Notes: There are posters advertising Laurenn’s business present on Stormwind’s noticeboard.
Other contact: Coldshade#4095 on Discord

5 Likes

Character name: Nendrovus Delvano! (Nendrovus)
Occupation: Enchanting Extraordinaire! Conjuration Curator! Illusionist Incredible! Restorer Remarkable! Destructor Distinguished! And humble magician who seeks to satisfy all your needs for one of a kind magical wares!
Race: Nightborne
Faction: Yes
Work cross-faction? Yes
Skills: Creating absolutely fantastic scrolls and enchantments for fabulously magically low prices!
Assets: N/A
Notes: No refunds! No returns! No exchanges! No death threats! No touching without consent!
Other contact: Daddy_Daubeny#7123 on Discord

https://imgur.com/a/XLzMpXY

1 Like

Character name: Kelduril
Race: Blood Elf
Faction: Neutral/Illidari
Work cross-faction? Yes
Skills: Combat, Knowledge of magic ( Arcane, Fel ) and history, Advanced Fel Magic, Acrobatics, Detecting Magic
Assets: Flying wyvern
Notes: Will not fight against the Alliance or the Horde

1 Like

Thanks all, the latest ones have been added!

Character name: Remasa Davenport
Race: Human
Work cross-faction? Yes.
Skills: Seafaring, Swordsmanship, Navigation, Helmsmanship
Assets (optional): Seafarer - Can be hired for Privateer or Navy crews. She can also be hired for lawful mercenary contracts.
Notes (optional): Recruitable to guilds, accepts most types of jobs, as long as it is within the law.
Other contact (optional): Contact me via in-game letters. In-game name is Remasa.

1 Like

Character name: Captain Adolphus Tobias Jaggerhawk
Race: Kul Tiran
Work cross-faction? Negotiable under certain conditions; won’t side agaimst the Alliance.
Skills: Logistics, Counter-Espionage, Monster Hunting, Sailing and Military Operations (Land and Sea).
Assets (optional): Captain of the Daring Spirit (Kul Tiran Frigate); Commanding Officer of the Tideforged Warhawks.
Notes (optional): Operates primarily from aboard the ship but are able to work both on land and at sea.

3 Likes

I’ve added Remasa and Jaggerhawk. Thank you both!

1 Like

Character name: Torahuurn (Torahuurn)
Race: Lightforged Draenei
Faction: Alliance (Army of Light)
Work cross-faction? Dependant on the job.
Skills: R&D (Artillery, weaponry, gadgetry, etc.), Construction of various technology for warfare and specialized tasks alike, Crystalsmithing (growing, enchanting, carving. Crystalline harmonics), Transportation (Through an array of linked pylons), Engineering (Finding problems, solving them. Making new ones).
Assets (optional): Orbital defense platform of own creation. Advanced workshop/lab for development and testing. Array of listening/transportation devices. Knowledge of draenic technology.
Notes (optional): Contact via mail/message through the Lightforged network. It’ll reach him.
Other contacts (optional): SpoiledHeaven#5145 on Discord!

2 Likes

List updated. Take a look, see who’s out there, hire someone today!

1 Like

Character name: Bell’amoire Silentsorrow (Matronae)
Race: Sin’dorei
Faction: Horde
Work cross-faction? Yes, in neutral places.
Skills: Shadowmender for the tainted. Hireable for homicide cases and investigations to perform an autopsy. Ceremonies for fallen to send them to their last journey. Counseling for war veterans. Limb replacement. (Find your own mechanic/new limb) Knowledge on shadow corruption and it’s removal. Mind reading for interrogation.
Assets (optional): -
Notes (optional): Accepts cash, valuable and interesting scrolls, tomes, gems, azerite and arcwine. (Will bring professional jeweler with her to check the value if required.)
Other contacts (optional): IC/OOC in-game mail is fine. Or else find me at Silvermoon, Orgrimmar or Bay!

4 Likes

Added Bell’amoire (sorry for the wait), and put in some new subcategories for professions and hired blades to aid the would-be hirer.

1 Like

Character name: Marcus Farshaw (Blackscár)
Race: Human
Faction: Neutral
Work cross-faction? Yes, if a price is met
Skills: Archivist and librarian. Have access to a large selection of ancient tomes to those seeking forgotten knowledge and lore of ancient magics never found in Dalaran. Also a skilled Enchanter
Assets: Stays within his secluded enchanted tower
Notes: Has close ties with Knight of the Ebon Blade, attempting to take books from him without his say-so will result in a nasty curse.

3 Likes

A librarian! How exciting.

1 Like

Character name: Y’rea Starmane (Yrea)
Race: Kaldorei
Work cross-faction? No
Skills: Extensive knowledge in the arcane arts, Diviner: Has the ability to see lost things/people.
Assets (optional): Large collection of arcane tomes and artifacts, leader of a squad of dedicated warmages, scholars etc.
Other contact (optional): If you need my services you will know where to find me (Usually in stormwind or Astranaar.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.