[N-RP] Pandaren RP: Celestial Circle

I would like to thank anyone from the guild for spending their time serving and supporting the dozens of people with the Pandaren cuisine yesterday. It was fun.

1 Like

Still active and kicking in Pandaria with storylines for Pandaren. We’ll be making appearance at the upcoming market in thunderbluff this saturday too to sell our wares!

3 Likes

Another tavern night down for the count! And with a period of peace achieved the Shrine of Fellowship is lively once more, so guests and pilgrims are welcome, as always!

3 Likes

I am looking to join a Pandaren guild though I am a complete novice on Pandarian Lore. As you can see I am a hunter and thinking about a Young Trainee Shado-Pan archer as my character as it will leave a big scope to learn more I feel. I think you guys from what I have read on the forums might be just what I am looking for.

1 Like

Maybe so. We’d be happy to meet you anyway!

1 Like

And still we’re kicking! A regular reminder that we’re hosting this month’s Tavern Night in Dawn’s Blossom!

2 Likes

These guys are amazing. They do a great job at keeping Pandaria RP alive and are always a pleasure to RP with.

3 Likes

Amazing RP. Know them for a while now. Always great rp experience and very friendly and chill from ooc perspective. There is some Panda magic in it.

Kudos for a proper Pandaren experience and not yet another Kung Fu panda comedy relief.
thumbs up

3 Likes

We are hosting the next Tavern Nights later this month AND the 5th Celestial Tournament starts at the start of next month! Do check them out!

4 Likes

We’re still kicking and hosting this tonight!

2 Likes

Such delightfully awesome RP’ers, the very best Pandaren, and even better drinking buddies! :beers:

If only they’d stop trying to steal my hat… :man_mage:

3 Likes

The Celestial Tournament is coming up this weekend! Pandaren RP going strong still! Should be a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Great bunch had a great time last time we were in pandaria. Big thumbs up.

3 Likes

We be hosting the next tavern in a weeks time! [Pandaren RP] Pandaria Tavern Nights - 07/12 - The Wanderers Festival - Krasarang - #18 by Sujee-argent-dawn

4 Likes

Another two weeks, another bump. We’re still around, still in the Shrine of Fellowship and still are glad to see other Pandaren that may want to come around!

5 Likes

Best Pandaren guild available on AD. Easy-going people, always having fun with them.

Looking forward to RP with the bunch after the pre-exp event again!

3 Likes

This time we’re hosting the Tavern Night earlier than usually, thanks to the occasion. Would love to see the wandering Pandaren at the Wanderer’s Festival!

2 Likes

Tonight a fair part of the Circle departed to the Dragon Isles for a long searching mission! The Shrine of Fellowship is not abandoned entirely though, so if you don’t find us in one place, you can in the other!

2 Likes

I will steal the tower of Fellowship

2 Likes

And a routine reminder that we’re alive and hosting the 6th Celestial Tournament soon enough! [Pandaren RP] The 6th Celestial Tournament 13/01 - 16/01

3 Likes