[N-RP] Pandaren RP: Celestial Circle

“After the relative peace establishing across the world, the land of Pandaria still bears the scars of war and calamities. It needs to be healed, as do many of its denizens. The teachings of the Celestials will show the way, we fight to protect our home and families.”

Formed by a small circle of friends, the Celestial Circle is a gathering of Pandaren trying to fix many problems of their home and its people while following the ways of the August Celestials as close as possible. Operating from the Shrine of Fellowship, they are caretakers to the ancient shrine, providing food, shelter and company to the pilgrims and wanderers who visit when they are not out themselves.

OOC information:
The Circle is a neutral Pandaren adventuring guild formed in September 2021. Aimed at those who wish to delve deep into the Pandaren culture, it is tight-knit and heavily character-focused. Instead of fighting on the large scale, we are mostly occupied with Pandaria’s local issues and the personal goals of our members. The guild runs long form storylines to get involved in, with many completed already.

All Pandaren are accepted, regardless of class or faction. The recruiting goes only IC and it merely takes taking part in the Circle’s activities to be asked to formally join as a member. In other words, simply RP with us!

We run several events a week, both on our own and with the other guilds. Mostly we can be found in the Shrine of Fellowship, in the Jade Forest. Our intent is to make it a home hub for the Pandaren roleplayers of all factions, a place to meet at and uphold its name.

We have no uniform or hierarchy, viewing all our members as equal in the eyes of the Celestials.

The guild exists both Horde and Ally side, though we primarily RP on Ally side.

Myself and Vishine can be contacted Ally and Horde side as Sujee/Soojee and Vishine/Vishiné respectively for any questions or queries!

25 Likes

It’s a great guild full of amazing people. They all really are the reason I keep coming back each and every day. Not missed a day of being IC since back then. Good times! (And horrible times, the DMs are sadists) 10/10 can recommend, not biased! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Don’t mind my guild tag when I say that this is absolutely a great guild. First of all lovely people ooc and just as much so ic.
I was like many others super burned out on wow with shadowlands and with their great and engaging rp and events they refueled my desire to rp. They are super active and is not yet showing signs of slowing down after half a year as we still frequently see ourselves with 2-4 events a week, although with some weeks where it is just calm and peaceful without anything.
And it is also super open for if you just want some social rp or if you need a break at some point.

5 Likes

Och, a completely “un-bear-able” lot, only had a few encounters with this lot and it’s always been grand! Top-pandas, recommended to check them out for that panda RP! :clap::fire::hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

Another storyline down! And now it’s time to recover and have some rest… so as always, visitors in the Shrine of Fellowship would be appreciated!

2 Likes

As more and more non-Pandaren regularly find their way to the Shrine of Fellowship, the Circle has opened an Associate role for them. This is done to ease the OOC communications with them and does not lead to full membership, like with the Pandaren, even if they are welcome among us as well.

1 Like

This thread deserves a bump. :panda_face:

Promoting Pandaren RP is always appreciated, and we have been missing a proper active Pandaren themed guild on Alliance side for a while.

Personally I have only had good experiences with interacting with characters/people from this guild, and I’ve pondered on applying for joining it my self, and might still if I should get more active with RP’ing on this character again.

In any case great initiative, and I wish you the very best of luck. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

We are hosting the 4th Celestial Tournament next month! This time we are also combining the Yu’lons day with the serpent race! Check out these public events coming in just a few weeks time!

Another bump of this thread with a reminder that it’s less than a week before the tournament! Looking forward to meeting more people in the process!

I would like to thank anyone from the guild for spending their time serving and supporting the dozens of people with the Pandaren cuisine yesterday. It was fun.

1 Like

Still active and kicking in Pandaria with storylines for Pandaren. We’ll be making appearance at the upcoming market in thunderbluff this saturday too to sell our wares!

3 Likes

Another tavern night down for the count! And with a period of peace achieved the Shrine of Fellowship is lively once more, so guests and pilgrims are welcome, as always!

3 Likes

I am looking to join a Pandaren guild though I am a complete novice on Pandarian Lore. As you can see I am a hunter and thinking about a Young Trainee Shado-Pan archer as my character as it will leave a big scope to learn more I feel. I think you guys from what I have read on the forums might be just what I am looking for.

1 Like

Maybe so. We’d be happy to meet you anyway!

1 Like

And still we’re kicking! A regular reminder that we’re hosting this month’s Tavern Night in Dawn’s Blossom!

2 Likes

These guys are amazing. They do a great job at keeping Pandaria RP alive and are always a pleasure to RP with.

3 Likes

Amazing RP. Know them for a while now. Always great rp experience and very friendly and chill from ooc perspective. There is some Panda magic in it.

Kudos for a proper Pandaren experience and not yet another Kung Fu panda comedy relief.
thumbs up

3 Likes

We are hosting the next Tavern Nights later this month AND the 5th Celestial Tournament starts at the start of next month! Do check them out!

4 Likes

We’re still kicking and hosting this tonight!

2 Likes

Such delightfully awesome RP’ers, the very best Pandaren, and even better drinking buddies! :beers:

If only they’d stop trying to steal my hat… :man_mage:

3 Likes