[N-RP] Riskily Rounding up Resources

A salty leaflet with sea-green ink is squarely placed on the local billboard:

Tomorrow evening (sorry about the short notice), any civilized plant picker / fisherman (or -woman) is invited to an evening of gathering,

if you are prepared to leave all grudges behind, for one night. (Especially Alliance/Horde grudges.)

The resources we aim for this evening, is mainly useful plants, and fish. Perhaps some game and other aquatic bounties, but this is not a hunting party.

I therefore ask that you bring fishing equipment, and whatever you need to gather plants if you are herbalistically inclined. Oh, and your preferred weapon for self defense, should the need arise. There might be hostile wildlife, or even hostile persons seeking dishonorable profit in the aftermath of the war.

Objectives: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran off the Broken Isles, on the next Night of the Moon (Monday evening, the 27th of September at 8, realm time).

The gathering will take place in Kul Tiras, specifically the coastal area to the east of Bridgeport, south of Boralus. It is therefore important that you are able to travel to Kul Tiras (and Tiragarde Sound).

(For Horde characters, having unlocked the foothold in Tiragarde Sound (Plunder Harbor) is required, unless you have another foothold in Kul Tiras and don’t mind traveling (ideally flying, as ground travel would take forever) from there to Plunder Harbor.)

Flying is not required, but may make travel easier.

Remember Elixir of Tongues, to ease conversation between factions.

(And maybe turn off War Mode? I don’t PVP, so I have no idea if it matters…)

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb!

4 Likes

Delightful! Unfortunately, due to work I am unable to partake, but I wish you all good luck with riskily rounding up resources. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.