[N-RP] Shattrath Market 26th

I think there is a faction neutral market planned in Shattrath on

Saturday, the 26th.
8pm realm time.
Shattrath, Outland

And that’s all I (think I) know. :grin:

Bring Elixirs of Tongues, to be able to understand the opposite faction.

I’ll delete this post if someone more knowledgeable than me posts about it :nerd_face: :+1:

6 Likes

I usially post or ask hath to post,but that is essentially it

you have the oppertunity to join and sell as a person,or a guild.

Both IC and OOC trades are accepted.

2 Likes

Last market was delightful! Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this one. May you all enjoy a lucrative evening! :moneybag:

2 Likes

Thanks for the pre-announcement Gawrdon!

Well, he said it all.

Both factions are welcome.
If you like to run a stall on the market, feel free to mention it under this thread. You can trade ic and ooc (ooc only for your own faction).

For an invitation you can whisper Maradan-Moonglade (Alliance) or Hathorion-Moonglade (Horde).

I hope to see you on the market (again) this saturday!

3 Likes

The market opens in a few hours!
Who and what can you expect this time:

• Karucha hopes to be running a stall tonight as a guest from Darkmoon Faire/Earthen Ring!

• Maradan will have a stall for the Jewelers retreat, selling jewelery, gems and giving information about it!

• Rei will be selling delicious pandaren food and drinks. And more to that: they are imbued with healing magic!

• Tharen is expected to be back again with the best bakery food from Stormwind. And of Shattrath at this evening!

• The ‘Tower of Krasha’ will be there selling alchemical items and they promissed some of their items are (extremely) rare. They will also be around giving information about the new Horde-wing of their guild, maybe recruiting allready?

There is still room for a lastminute decider to run a stall too.

Stall keepers can whisper for an invite before 20.00h to have some time to settle. Shoppers and visitors can whisper for an invite from 20.00h on.
(Server time)

4 Likes

thanks to whoever showed up!
Maradan had quite the night with everyone

4 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing new faces from other realms pay us a visit in Shattrath tonight! Can’t wait for Blizzard to (hopefully) merge us together ASAP so we can enjoy open initiatives without various phasing shenanigans.

I hope the Market continues to grow and attract more and more roleplayers. :beers:

6 Likes

It’s been really nice to see some of the Darkmoon Faire people. I’m glad to see their landscape isn’t totally devoid of RP.

And we’re always getting a good turnout in our corner. I have to say, the markets are my favorite type of open event.

6 Likes

our Beautiful Market in Shattarath yet grows!! all qare welcome,this Saturday!!

2 Likes

This month, the market will be on saturday 26th september. So time to remind people of hiring a stall on the market! (ooc no costs ofcourse)

3 Likes

two days!!

3 Likes

can’t wait! really looking forward to this!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.