[N-RP] The Ashen Council

<Info is out of date; deleted>

12 Likes

I am part of this guild and I recommend this guild , it is very friendly with great people , and has awesome events :smiley: .

3 Likes

Hello again folks,

The current arc is reaching its end, and we’re then headed for a journey to Zul’drak, themed around quietening some restless Troll spirits under a foreign influence. If you are considering joining us, in the future two or three weeks would be a great time to do so!

3 Likes

Hello again!

As you might be able to tell, we have changed our Horde guild name to “The Ashen Council” from the former name “Askarad”, since this is something we’ve been wanting to do for a very long time, and we only got the name released yesterday. So now, we have almost the exact same name on the two factions: “Ashen Council” on Alliance, and “The Ashen Council” on Horde.
We hope this clears up any unnecessary confusion between the two halves of the guild and wish you a great time in the world of roleplay!

2 Likes

Hello again!
A new arc is about to start and we are going to move to Zul’drak! If anyone is considering to join, now is the time.

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining, seems just what I’ve been looking for. Will try and contact you soon.

3 Likes

Afternoon!
The Ashen Council has begun investigating the ongoing problems concerning an occult, necromantic tribe in the Grizzly Hills, and will soon move to Zul’drak. For those who are interested to join, feel free to contact us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.