[N-RP] The Astral Order - Magic of Discovery

I’m not a user of the forum, I never have, and never will, as it just doesn’t occur to me personally to get on it for anything. However, since I’ve somehow found my way here, I can highly recommend this guild, friendly people, good stories, nice roleplay and most of all a good atmosphere.

2 Likes

This is a bump to stop the thread from closing, thanks everyone for your wonderful feedback though.

3 Likes

The Wisdom weaving right now, by Azmira in the heart of Dalaran…

3 Likes

The Astral Order has returned from their expedition to the Storm Peaks and is now back in Dalaran for the moment!

1 Like

Love this concept! it’s nice to see more magic-based guilds about. :+1:t2:

1 Like

The Astral Order is going to be doing another Wisdom Weaving on the 22nd, the subject will be magical cleansing!

2 Likes

Joined the Order not long ago, lovely people :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have alot of stuff going to be hitting soon, which I’m excited about, this guild has been a nice relief to play during a time of faction wars, and it gives me energy to everything else I’ve wanted to do on other characters and in real life.

1 Like

The Astral Order is still going strong! This is mostly a bump to keep the thread from closing down due to the forum’s problematic feature of closing threads after at least 30 days of it being up without any reply.

1 Like

You should’ve told me to bump it for you :frowning:

Now that I’m here… these people are cool, go and meet them during next Wisdoms Weaving!

1 Like

This is a really interesting guild! I have a question about the guild, since I want to get more into my Mage as well: considering that the order is [N-RP], does that mean your guild organises cross-faction RP regularly? Is there a mirror-guild on Horde or how do you usually work the neutral roleplay aspect out?

1 Like

Okay so, we don’t have a mirror guild on Horde yet because I don’t know how to actually feasibly lead that, however we’re very open to RPing with the opposite faction via use of Elixir of Tongues! Hence how our Wisdom Weavings are open to all factions and such.

Otherwise, a fair amount of our events may also involve NPC’s from various factions, including alliance/horde, but many neutral factions too. We don’t do it regularly with players but, when we do, it’s enjoyable. Especially in December RP is gonna be at a bit of a low activity moment.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so nice to see other mage guilds about! I hope that in time we can RP together!

1 Like

And through the diddling of the Void, up you go again. Heartily recommended guild for anyone interested in doing neutral magic centric RP!

1 Like

Bumping this for my gote shaped overlords.

1 Like

This is a tentacly bump! We’re still active and recruiting, and currently, we’re about to dive into our first forrays against the newly arrisen Black Empire!

1 Like

A wonderful place for RP, even if I have not been able to be active very much the past year due to work. You hear that Az!! I am still longing to return to RP, even though tis impossible at the moment.

2 Likes

The Astral Order is currently fighting the good fight in Uldum, as they’re slowly helping chip away at whatever Black Empire targets they can alongside their allies. Though recruitment has been given a soft lock until our campaign finishes on the 10th.

After the 10th however, the soft lock on the recruitment will be lifted and we will be recruiting again.

1 Like

The campain was EPIC and fun! Highly reccomended!

1 Like

The forces of darkness have been defeated through the power of unity! And also tea.

2 Likes