[N-RP] The new server market!

given the fact that moonglade doesn’t have a monthly market like other RP servers, I belive a new neutral market could help.

Invite your friends and guilds! This Saturday we open at 8:00! also,feel free to open any stalls you’d like.

I will sell glyphs and pets! see you in shattarath lower city(outland).

3 Likes

It is today

2 Likes

we start the market now!!

1 Like

I joined a small but nice beginning of what will hopefully be a new returning event on our server!

2 Likes

glad you joined,the event will happen every Saturday after an evening at the forge

2 Likes

With a fancy new shawl and nice handkerchiefs, Natasha is now ready to hunt. Exterminating the Forsaken has never been fancier! :gem:

2 Likes

I’ll have to come next month! My IRL friend wanted to hang out in Minecraft so I wasn’t able to make it tonight. I’m looking forward to it though :smiley:

(I was Arassia/Ysana at the forge last night)

3 Likes

Unfortunate it’s Saturdays, since our guild has their own event then.

this Saturday the market returns!
let’s try putting a twist,shall we? any guild who wants representation can come and talk!
buy, sell,talk.

IC and OOC!

1 Like

Thank you for the initiative, Uda. Unfortunately, I am not able to partake due to another appointment, but I wish you all a nice market.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can drag some of my available wayward friends along :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tonight the new server market in Shattrath City (Outland).

Though i will not be there myself this evening. But before 20.00 server time, I do have the opportunity to offer a portal for Horde chars, who’s level is not high enough to use the portal room in Orgrimmar.
So if there is a need for my support, reply under this post.

3 Likes

I shall make a jewelery sell ! (Ic and ooc)
i will represent my guild with pride!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.