(N-RP thought:) Winter Veil gathering(s)

I was thinking about how the season to be jolly is steadily approaching, and I was thinking to myself, “Didn’t we have a Winter Veil gathering last year?” :roll_eyes: But I couldn’t find any evidence of it on the forums.

I found the one from the year before, though, and I fondly remember all the kind folks contributing to making nice Winter Veil events for folks to gather and have a good time with various food and gifts. :christmas_tree: :gift:

Wanna do that again this year? :smiley:

7 Likes

Winter’s Veil is nearing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :christmas_tree: :gift:

3 Likes

As my Winter Veil vacation from work begins, I will convene with relatives in the coming days, and there will most likely be dinners and outings on relatively short notice, so I can’t plan for a specific date or time, but I hope (you) people will gather and have a good time and stuff.

When / if I can, I’d love to join in (with some celebratory food & stuff), but as we know, it’s impossible to find a time that suits everyone, so I hope you just get together when you can.

A few people gathering whenever an opportunity presents itself, is better than 15 people not gathering because they can’t find a good time for everyone :santa:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.