[N-RP] Whoa! We Are Going To Eat Pizza!

A leafy leaflet with moonglow ink is neatly placed on the local billboard:

As part of our current negotiations with the Baron of Gadgetzan, Marin Noggenfogger, we have acquired vouchers for a unique opportunity of recreation and the examination of a quite exotic fruit. Some excursions may require sickles and spades, but for this one you will only need your very best shorts or swimsuit!

Quest Objectives: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on the next Night of the Moon (13th of July 2020 at 20:00 server time).

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :beach_umbrella: :pizza:

5 Likes

so we are N-RP now?

3 Likes

We have always been pretty N-RP. Which is right and proper, as pizza knows no conflict and no borders.

…At least until somebody mentions pineapples.

5 Likes

I concur. When I conduct green gatherings that are exclusive to the Alliance, it is usually only due to the choice of locations or technical limitations. The Botany Band is essentially neutral in regards to conflict between the Alliance and the Horde…

…and pineapples! :pineapple:

5 Likes

I agree. I feel something needs to be added here though. While the Band as an organisation has not been very outspoken regarding the Horde-Alliance conflicts of the past, and can therefore be considered neutral, that may not necessarily pertain to all characters that are or have been affiliated with the Band. :herb:

3 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

I will send a Diyathari if that’s okay. I’ve irritated a lot of people in the past and have recently gotten over some mental issues that I hope will make it easier to not flip out over stupid things. =D
(Admittedly some of my flip outs were justified, but still, I won’t hold grudges if others don’t.)

Aaaanyway. Diyathari is safe, no one knows her. Are the swimsuits a must? if so, I can make her a new outfit, She loves dressing up. If not. I’ll make a new outfit anyway.

1 Like

I am unfamiliar with this term. What is a Diyathari?

I am unfamiliar with the context of these conflicts, but as you have written this I assume that you wish for us to understand the situation. Could you please elaborate?

Neither shorts nor swimsuit is mandatory, but rather practical for the excursion ahead. After all, we are going to eat pizza! :pizza:

3 Likes

nooow I get the title. Haha. Hah.

5 Likes

'Tonight, tonight, the world is full of light,
with suns and moons all over the place.’

:notes:

2 Likes

Beach episode concluded! Nobody drowned, but pineapple on pizza nearly claimed a victim…

3 Likes

was a great evening!

3 Likes

I’m forgetful again, brain is really not with it these days. D=
I’ve never needed a swimsuit for pizza, but will try it next time I have some.

And this is a Diyathari, sorry, I should’ve been more specific. My Belf Rogue. =D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.