[N-RP]Engineers Corner

Hello everyone,

I created a Engineer RP comunity free for everyone who is interested in Engineering (and all that comes around with it) to join I will use this thread regulary to post events, Alliance is free to join as well just respond to the thread and I will give details.

I made a Horde comunity to start with cause otherwise I had to make it with the battle tags and not everyone might enjoy that all that much. The comunity can be found by searching either Engineers Corner or EC.

If there are people interested already I had an event planned to build battle bots and make them fight, this event is today on 1st of August at 20:00.

I am looking foreward to hear your reactions. :slight_smile:

Friendly regard,

Sazja/Saedmaraa

5 Likes

Wonderful! I greatly enjoyed the last Neutral engineering event! Alas, I am doubly unable to attend this one;
Being on vacation with family, my days and evenings are largely occupied with them - plus Saturdays are Tower of Krasha event evenings.

I hope this gets the momentum it deserves, though! :smiley:

2 Likes

If you enjoyed my battle-bot workshop then I have good news for you! Lex will be making a triumphant return with even more engineering shenanigans, this time officially under the Engineers’ Corner’s patronage!

Remember: people that explode together, stay together! (…Figuratively, of course. In reality they might end up, well, all over the place.)

4 Likes

People have many great ideas, but there’s only so many days in the week. I’d love to get Galgar some outside guild exposure, but Saturdays are out, I’m afraid. And nearly every other day of the week these days…

so now we have engineering with the jewelcrafting and botany! good luck

3 Likes

Predictably, Sazja and her Engineers Corner delivered some high quality fun! We met in Gadgetzan and had a blast assembling different robots. Oh, and nobody died (except some of our creations, I guess).

Fun, engaging, and creative. Fantastic event, I can’t wait for more engineering shenanigans!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.